Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Before I sleep....

Went through SGF and saw this topic that intrigue me.

It was titled 'Love' and self wrote a whole piece of long winding essay.

I read it and I thought it terribly lack depth.

Interestingly, someone asked if the writer had been in a relationship before.

He said yes.

But prior, he revealed himself as single, at the point when he is writing his essay, which was one day ago.

Blatantly lying or thought that I was a fool and obviously I exposed him.



不攻自破的谎言, 不得让我觉得你不只是好无聊, 既然还要装一幅情圣的漠样。(To read, please Encode to Unicode)

It reminded me so much... so much... so much... of...

....zzz...斯凯文.....

Talking about Guiding Star, finally 键盘仙子 is on TV le! 人因梦想而伟大。。。 LOL! Although me, Candy and Duck thought that her new hairdo was difficult to accept.... Hahahhahahahahah!



A bit of advertising here: Vote for 'AMBER' for SuperBand competition, telecast every Monday 7.30 p.m. =)

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us