Sunday, April 02, 2006

Love and Friendship

The last thing that could ever happen to me is to sacrifice friendship for Love.

I scrolled through my intensive book of Astrology written by Noel Tyl and he spoke about the Succedent Grand Cross and that the 2nd house (house of self worth), is naturally square to the 5th and 11th, which is how we react in giving and receiving of Love.

Been doing Aunt Agony for about 5 years and I have seen all sort of abominable relationships, archetype personality and reigning needs.I remember iliak once told me how 'good' it would be if she were to exchange chipmunk's karmic issues for hers. I told her:

'Her kind of issues, to you, are no issues at all. Life wouldn't be so kind as to offer zero growth lesson as a form of 'growth'.'

I realise there is another alternative two forms of Love (apart from karmic and benefic classification):

I) One that makes you stupid

II) One that makes you stupider.

Although we become incoherently foolish when Love propagate its message into our hearts, this foolishness merely facsimile our childhood into our relationship, like how we like to Love and to be Loved in its immaculate form. We began to see ourselves 'baby talk'... give each other cutesy nicknames... change our tone when speaking... gaze at each other and smile... remaining in comfortable silence while holding hands... and the list continues.

We become stupider when we don't understand the relationship we are leading. We transformed into somewhat an anencephalic being, with no sense cognitive understanding of our action. To simpify what I had just said, 'leading an inane relationship without meaning'. I am abhorred when I see people indulging in such play, with notable serious karmic repercussion.

I agape with wonder to understand how people actually see 'Love' as a fourth dimension or the solo panacea to all conundrum of life, in a way where, somehow... somewhat, the couple must incarcerate themselves from the reality of life and that all that had existed prior before the Love, had faded miraculous into the pathetic background.

情热似火,火会息
情浓似酒,酒会醒

I enjoy chinese poems, especially those that stir thoughts and forms deep meaning. Although I sucked terribly at mandarin, but it doesn't change the fact that I enjoy dabbling with phrases that intrigue me, western or eastern. Philosophy-wise - it's the meaning that counts, not the language or the orgin.

Is there truly a need to emasculate our values in face of Love?

I really fear the day when Love has absconded and they become desperate. When dynasty crumbles and a new chapter takes over - the anarchy transition is often the most chaotic.

Of course, like always, I am always around.

But being around, doesn't mean I am agreeable with the way you are leading mistakes.





These two picture can co-exist.

Disclaimer: And no, I was never talking about Duck.

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us