Saturday, March 18, 2006

Aunt Agony III 180306

Originally posted by 200plus:
hi peeps. this is my first time posting. anyway i was recommended to come here by my fren. dunno will it help or not. but nvm. enuff of the crap. its a long story btw.

ok theres this guy. i got to noe him around the beginning of this year. i wont say he's good-looking but he is a unique guy. first few weeks past and i dint really pay attention to him. then there was once he wrote me a note to inform me abt something and from then on i was attracted to him. dun ask me y. me myself dunno the reason behind this. then we started to chat often on msn and i felt comfortable tokking to him.

on valentine's eve he spent around 40+ minutes on msn to persuade me to confess to the person tat i like and i did gave in. after finally plucking up the courage, i told him. he replied "i know". anti-climax isnt it?? he said he isnt rejecting neither is he accepting because he needs time. (theres this gal who he still cant get over wif)

but the confusing part is tat, if he needs a break from relationships, according to him, then y did he treat me better day by day? he claimed he knew abt my feelings since day 1. as in, if he needs a break, y wud he even bother to get this close to me? i hope im not thinking too much but i do haf little frens and he's one of the few tat i can relate too.

well, i dunno wat made me do it but 2 days after my confession, i told him im giving up. his reaction was just as normal. i think its either an "ok" or "anything", nothing remarkable. yar so life goes back to normal. we do tok a lot still on msn in a frenly way. btw he's a gal magnet and i dunno y so many gals are telling me hes hot. (cough cough)

then last friday he smsed "wanna meet tmr? i return u ur thumbdrive. if u wan we can haf dinner together too". after consulting my frens i decided to go. i dunno whats the point of him asking me out lah, though he said its to thank me for helping him wif things.

so on saturday i turned up. we had dinner at billy bombers. u noe the guy-pull-out-chair-for-gal thing? ya he did tat and he poured drinks for me. but dinner tat time i was either too nervous or out of my mind. i kept screwing things up. i touch fork, fork drop. i touch knife, knife drop. i couldnt even cut wif my knife to tat extent tat he had to cut the food for me. worse still, i embarrassed myself my speaking wif a mouth full of food. then suddenly he stared at me intently, i thot wat, then he passed me a piece of tissue and say "theres food stain on ur mouth" -_-'''

ok i noe i gave myself away too much at the dinner. ya then after dinner he suggested watching movie. there wasnt much nice shows and most ticks were selling fast. he's nice enuff to offer to watch final destination 3 wif me though he had watched it once already. in the end i told him not to waste money so we went for a stroll around the neighbourhood.

we found a pretty peaceful place and sat down. he commented tat the stars were nice. after tat he sang songs and showed me some dance steps. ya basically for the whole nite we sat there enjoying the tranquility of the place and he sang a majority of jay chou songs. suddenly he said he wud like to hear me sing. of course im shy and stuff so i told him i wud sing the next time. then for dunno wat lah, he commented "there may not be a next time coz u noe im going into army..."

i felt disappointed but of course i dint show it. after tat he gave me the round thing from his keychain. he say wat, he's giving it to me as a ring. maybe he's just trying to be lame, i dunnoe. he did mention tat he can stay until very late but maybe i need to go home le. so around midnite i seriously think tat my mum was boiling wif rage so i said i gotta go. he walked me home. when i reached home i realised im still holding on to the 'ring' of the keychain. i smsed "u forgot to take ur 'ring' back". he says "u keep it, i dun need it anyway"...

ya tat was wat the story is abt. but the problem is tat, who am i to him? maybe he did treat me like a fren and its normal to go out wif a fren. ya. i really hope im not thinking too much or else i wud haf been wasting so much of my time fretting upon this! btw im indeed a stupid gal. on tat day itself he said "i've got free tickets to ice age2, u wan or not?". instead of replying a yes, i exclaimed "hey where u get the free ticks?!"... ya tat was completely anti-climax. so now i dunno whether its set or he merely mentioned it in a no-big-deal way. i could haf gotten the chance to go out wif him again if i told him i wan the ticks. haiix. so how now?? and he's leaving for army in april. but is he even interested in me?? or shud i ask him abt the ice age thing to get myself a 2nd chance??




This is a carefully crafted seduction and you make an excellent victim for his spell weaving. You, having small social circle, worsen things.

It seemed to me that he is planning for his future; he probably thought that army will reduce his chance of interaction with ladies, or means difficulty in managing any BGR and he would probably have to lay his cards well enough for people whom he thought as potentials to remain emotionally connected with him despite the vast passage of time.

He is so confident, that you will fall for him as he urged you to express yourself to the one you like. The minute when you hopelessly tells him about your inner feelings, it acknowledge the fact that his seductive model works just right. Once it happens, all he need to do is to 'upkeep' you periodically so that the spell will be kept in check.

He displayed dramatic vibes into your mind, through his interaction with you and there are meticulous attentions spent on you. The fine prints, the details are all taken into accounts.

And there... time was ticking. In fact, he revealed that time wasn't advantageous to him when in fact, ironically, if he is a shrewd player, he would have understand that this means a better terrain to maneuver.

In the Greek Mythology: Narcissus is a beautiful hero. His beauty is so great that all who saw him, falls in love with him. But he will look at none of them. Even the fairest of nymph, Echo, didn't move him.

We must understand that there are people whom may not be looking for Love and a serious relationship like yourself. These people seek companionship and people to adore and worship them like Narcissus. He is so ingenious because you are always insinuated through by the scenario he has created and if you have noticed by now, he has mention none of his own betrayed feelings that says anything about loving or liking you.

If you are looking for a committed relationship, my take is to widen your social circle and explore new territories. There isn't any strict bond stating that you must devote your time and soul to him alone.

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us