Sunday, March 19, 2006

Aunt Agony 190306

Originally posted by smallcloud:
haiz.. i lost my wallet (a black coin pouch from the wallet shop) early this morning.. dropped it in a comfort taxi. i've called them to dispatch the lost to all the cab drivers..but evidently THAT driver didn't respond.

either that, the wallet has been picked up by someone else already.

got alot of my cards inside..including my student card (my exam coming soon.)
let alone the money..

haiz.. :cry:

and becoz of the whole incident, had a quarrel with my bf.

same thing. he feels we should reconsider the relationship. :cry: :cry:

so sad.. this coming tuesday we 6 months anniversary le. so near, yet so far.. :cry:


i sorta felt abandoned when he told me to go home. i didn't need him to pacify me.. i juz wanted his presence.
although this time it could be becoz of the way i msged him which he claimed made him feel like he's not the one for me. but i had told him time and time again. leaving him was a thought that has never and will never cross my mind.
so sad.. :cry:

why can't work things out? 2 people sure to have differences. why muz always choose the easy way out? am i really that hard to be with? wat is compatibility?

why is it so hard to keep a relationship going?

sometimes love ain't just enough.. is that so? :cry:

double heartbreak..

i really hope that who ever picked up the wallet, u can hav the money la. not much also. juz return me the cards.. my exams around the corner..i need my student card back.. pls..




Losing the wallet is not the reason; it is the catalysis.

When there are existing underlying problems lurking in your relationship, can we smile and tell ourselves that nothing is wrong, despite knowing that the fabled anniversary is approaching?

Love cannot solve problems; human must initiate problem solving or die by the problem itself. This is the freewill given and promised by Love.

Chances are, your relationship isn't exactly stable in the first place.

Take care?

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us