Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Aunt Agony 210306

Originally posted by Simpleheat:
I and my ger have been stead for 6 months.We love each other very much Knowing her ex had taken her first time! My jealously and ego corrupts my mind and I decide to ask her for sex.

It happen in the sat evening,where we went for a stoll in a secluded park. While we were kissing,I suddenly popped the question but she reject bluntly. She said she didn't want! I told her I felt she loved me not enough as she could give her first time to her ex and wouldn't even satisfy my demand.She told me sex shall not use as a guage to measure her love for me and she was not prepared.She told me she agree sex with her ex after 1 yr of courtship while the time for us was not riped.I was infuriated and gave her cold shoulder.Then I decided to leave the park. She immediately follow close behind me. Finally she decided to stop me and pacified me. I could see tears began to roll down from her eyes and her worry face,worried that I will leave her for not giving in to me. She said she may considered it and she began to tremble abit. Although my heart ached for seeing her state. I decided to continued my test of her love for me despite losing the mood for intimate stuff. I then quickly ask demand her on the spot for sex. She was in disarray and I could see her unclear mental state and body language continued to negotiate whether to give in to my demand.We were at that time near a road with many passing-by cars! While I continued demand an answer from her. She finally broke down,closed her eyes and more tears roll down her eyes as she nodded her head repeatly to gesture her submition to my demand! Witnessing from a total 180 degree turn from a no to agree. I was shocked and awakened too. I also realise how much she loves me that she was even willing to submit her body and pride to make me stay beside her!

I realise how inhuman I was. She later informed me she was not comfortable to do it outside and wanted to go to my house to do the intimate stuff! Not going to inform her of my intention,I agreed and brought her back to my home. Just abt to enter house door. I could saw her tense body language ready to submit to me. We made a U-turn and I brought her to void deck where we sat down. I told her I decided not to press her not sex and will not use sex as a gauge to measure her love for me! I told her we will only do it when she was comfortable.I could see she immediately felt relax and broke into a smile and she informed me of her bad sex experience with her ex. I felt sorry for her and decided to make a pact of not having premarital sex. After that I gave her $10 to take a cab home.

After this incident,I realise man can be such bastard which they can abuse their position and their partner's love for them and force them to submit to all kind of their demand.It also let me real life experience the evil tatic depoyed by those bastard which how they forced their partner into giving their first to them and dumped them including my ger ex. I strongly urge all guy who had a wonderful gf who love them so deep,not to play around with their feeling and instead cherish their presence,being faithful.For those who continue thier action ,I believe will suffer retribution



You are playing with fire and turning the flames into a potential conflagration that could have obliterate this relationship beyond your conscious control.

I am safe to say that I understand your situation more than anyone else here, for we have spoken prior before this (although there wasn't any reply back from you).

Your definition of what love is to you is gradually degenerating to your wounded masculine ego and your craving hedonistic self absorbed desire. And if you thought that she must have love you so much that she eventually relented to your sexual request - your grave mistake begin from here.

What happens is that when you requested sex so vulgarly and reduced your level to that of a primitive sentinel with strong animalistic instinct, it tarnished and annihilate the 'you' which she had originally thought she knew. This love that you thought she gave herself to you, is pressured by emotions, which is 24 TIMES stronger than the rational mind.

She gave in not to Love; she gave in to circumstances.

In fact, it will bring stark confusion to her if you accepted her 'decision' and go along with sex.

Then you became a replica of her ex.

Your ego is so severely bruised that you have to assert MCP domination into your relationship. And if you let it evolve longer, your relationship would have been laid with numerous cracks that find difficulty in mending later on. This is a vicious cycle, because of a flawed perception, for her ex 'enjoyed' something which you prized very much, but you are too prudish to understand that sex and love doesn't always necessary come together.

She has already lived out of her past; stop sprinkling salts onto her old wounds.

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us