Sunday, March 05, 2006

Aunt Agony is real pissed

我觉得这世界根本就是把我当做‘很好吃’得便当。

有设么事都会向我怒发。。。还觉得我一定不会‘还手’

(I don't believe this, I can't even construct a decent statement in Mandarin, corresponding to this great annoyance within me RIGHT NOW. I am like trying to type and my limited Mandarin vocab cum word recognition just stumble me flat. Aiya.. FORGET writing this post in CHINESE la...zzz).

I am too good.

Too good to people whom I deemed as friends... and lover.

I realise that people just taking me as a trash bag for their obnoxious temper.

As if I am suppose to fumigate those nonsense and have to constantly tell myself not to retaliate and accept those shit.

You see, I can be fucking sharp and wound people with words. I don't have to give in. But somehow, people seemed to have this perception that it is something I am incapable of. As if yunhaier will always hold his tongue whenever scenario like these arises.

And to my fucking disappointment; it's the people around me. To the next higher level of disappointment; it's the people I will always see.

I am too accepting.

Too accepting in having to 看别人的脸色。

It seemed that I have to always cease my agitation and appear like a complete fool as people turn around and throw words that literally bitch slap my face. In which they happily thought that my bark will always be worst than my bite and gladly continued to dwell in their boorish manner. I just want to stop at there and just it. In view of this non-response, to further agitate me, I will encounter some form of fucking jeering or 'Ah hah... thus I am superior...' sort of attitude.

I see Michael being bullied, literally by that fucker, sometimes really pissed me off.

I don't see why is there a need to act like a big fuck when the dude ain't doing you any wrong in the first place.

OMFG. (I am getting even more pissed as my fingers sped through my screwed keyboard).

If only God spare me from these idiosyncrasy, I may actually do something drastic. Sometimes, I think I may actually lead a less-pissed life being a selfish fucker. Because as a selfish fucker, I could do away with less empathy... less tact... less this... less that and I don't have to always consider a win-win solution.

I am going to face this enigma... alone... like before.

I will pray for strength and endurance. Vampires are omnipotent; they can never be brought down.

Like God, Aunt Agony will also get pissed periodically. But unlike God, I can't summon quakes and natural disaster to demonstrate my annoyance.

(WTF? Blogspot is lagging and I can't put up pics? ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhh!!!!)

FUCK!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us