Thursday, November 24, 2005

Aunt Agony 241105

Originally posted by ronin47:

If U believe in destiny, please reply. And how much out of 100% of your life. For me nearly 70 to 80%, seem alot rite? I was 'punished' for going against it.

I like that, being master of your own fate or destiny is forged by one's own fists(jus kidding). That was b4 I got 'slap by destiny'. I want 2 believe again, but in a different way this time. Maybe I am really 'repaying debts' for my karma. But isn't true for going against destiny? Or should I put it as paying the price to for changing destiny. Ok this may sound silly, destiny to me is sort of like in the movie Martix - a very complex 'system'. And 2 go on further I think supernature, spiriture & religions or even psychology will be involve.

in general I jus wanna know how others have experience or think about destiny/fate & does 'LUCk' have anything to do with destiny. - Of coz u can choose not to believe nothing wrong about it. Definitly I'm not asking pple to believe.

Ok I give an real life example (Not me, but similar) - A person keep trying to avoid a certain group of people or situations. But the same 'events' just keeps happening until that person can predict it's going to happen. I witness b4.

Personally I still believe destiny rules over a person. But I will also try to make 'things/destiny' RIGHT with my own hands. I am still learning... Got any good tips share



Your scenario is a common classic of people who still MANTAIN the critical constant, even he/she may have change some variables. A possessive man will gradually find himself suffocating his own relationship. No matter how many different woman enters into his life, the conclusion remained - critical constant not evolved. Result will stay.

An average looking girl, who feels inferior about her appearance, will ALWAYS feel negative about herself. Even if a man, comment how good she appeals to him, she cannot accept this complement. It triggers her unloving automatic thoughts and dismiss it as a sarcasm. If steps are not taken to correct that mindset, this poison will sap all aspects of her life and create hinder progression.

Your karma is a gallery of cosmic debt collected in your unconscious. It kinda shaped your circumstance that you are put into - like the scenario above. Somehow, it seemed to me that you labelled that as your 'destiny' and how 'going against it' creates misery and suffering, but technically speaking, it isn't so. In fact, how you handle your own karma makes your destiny. Destiny cannot appear without you making a decision and handle them, just like the next chapter of a story will only appear if you read on.

It seemed to me that you are keen to decipher part of this so called 'destiny' and work towards a better ending, regardless of the outcome. You might find your answers in Astrology.

P.S: Don't see Destiny as complication. Solve your complication through Freewill and understand Destiny lies in your hands.

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us