Sunday, November 27, 2005

Failed Bounty Hunter Purchase

The time spent in a lazy afternoon burned into oblivion. What wonderful Sunday is spent lazing and contributing nothing in particular. I thought I should grab something to read or a jog around my house. In the end, I landed here.

The phlegm building inside of me is pissing me off, just like yesterday's shopping was a completely let down.



Wanted to purchase this second hand Bounty Hunter, cotton long sleeve shirt (249 SGD) from Belief and ended being a little too big for me. SIGH! Original price converted from yen is about 340... i think. It almost became my advance Christmas present, if not for the disapproval by nic and hq, who thought it was a little big.

My pay is so downright miserable that, literally, every cent count. At this pathetic rate I am going, I would have to consume nine more months of cookhouse food (dinner), before I could be financially stable (I hope) when my first-after-ORD job arrive. And if the Hong Kong trip were to materialise next year, it would wipe out my saving in an instant. I don't think I could resist the temptation of shopping and since I know I can't, I just have to store enough hard cash for the rainy season.

GOD... BLESS ME WITH GAMBLING LUCK. 谢谢!

P.S: The arrival of Sagittarius has come: two bday invites from the Archer(s).

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us