Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Aunt Agony II 291105

Originally posted by leilan84:
i got to know this lady(26) about 1 month back through my aunt... she's a very capable lady i would say. she's the boss of 6 companies.. and she's single.. she's really cute, pretty, and smart :) she's the kind of gurl that all guys will fall in love with once they know her ;) ... and in my case, i'm not spared from it either

she seems to have "hao gan" towards me but yet seems not so...
she'll always "jia" food for me whenever we eat, remember the things that i like... for instants i told her once that i like strawberry and when we celebrate one of my aunt's friend's birthday, she reserve the strawberry just for me :)
it really touches my heart.. :oops:

but yet whenever i sms or call her, she only reply and ans my call only occasionally. and she don't like it if i sms her telling her that i miss her and if i ask if she miss me.

i'm stressed up now.. :(
why? coz in ns, i'm a poor man, don't know what future lies ahead for me
yet she's so capable, rich, pretty smart... so many suitors..

love ain't about these worldly matters, yes i know, but if you're in my shoe(as a guy) you'll never wanna be provided by, by a lady would you?

but yet i can't control my feelings for her... the feeling that i've once thought i've lost when my ex broke off with me for another guy, is all rushing back to me at one shot :evil: yet it all seems so foreign to me..

what should i do? tell her how i feel? hint to her(not my usual style)?
ask her about her feelings for me? do nothing and just wait?

some rational advise pls... i'll appreciate it alot thanks :)



No doubt you can love someone, but seriously, I doubt she is feeling likewise and in fact, she didn't do anything suggestive that constitute such conclusion as well.

If you truly go through three things you had mentioned, you will see something:

I) i got to know this lady(26) about 1 month back ....

II) ...she don't like it if i sms her telling her that i miss her and if i ask if she miss me

III)...the feeling that i've once thought i've lost when my ex broke off with me for another guy...

This is a common scenario of a short-term passion burning inside us - so intense that we often mistook it for greater mystery because of a missing void. You could attempt to pursue her, but judging from your current position, you will not succeed and your position may be reclassified to a lower standing.

P.S: Notice why I didn't even mentioned status at all? It is because, the most important criteria is already an issue itself, so let us not talk about the vast difference between you and her... yet.



Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us