Sunday, November 06, 2005

Aunt Agony 061105

Originally posted by Big Bot:
Just now while watching the stupid NKF drama series... I got a sudden Deja Vu like feeling... more a vision of the future kind of feeling...

I got a feeling that I'll be attending the wedding of the girl I love the most and the groom isn't me and she'll come to my side and wish me happiness...

How? I don't want such a thing to happen...



In the end, how much wounds we accumulate in Love reflects deeply on our mindset. Some people are bound to hurt badly in love not because God isn't fair... rather, their definition of what Love is to them conjured those illusionary injuries. It is illusionary because those are non-existence unless you are thinking along that direction - the wounds are self-summoning.

You see Love as a form of possession... a commodity in which your self desire overwhelmed every other factors. So much 'Self' that you loses 'Other' (Empathy) - the only way to achieve fulfilling relationship.

What makes you think that 'someone' is taking her away?

She has to be willing... allow that 'someone' the permission to be taken away, isn't it?

A perfectly satisfied woman cannot be seduced.

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us