Monday, May 14, 2007

Aunt Agony 140507

Originally posted by justguyz:
Anyone facing the same problem? I'm with my lst gf for more than 3 years and we still did not make love. Its so sad. I think the best moment to make love is the honey moon stage. Now its over. I feel so sad and feelingless. We pet only. I think i will still be petting even after marriage. I love her and will marry her. But seems like the more I wait the more i'm more tired. Now I understand why there is bad guy. I'm used to a 100% good guy that treasure relationship very seriously. But when i have this gf, i've changed over the years. I respect her decision to only sex after marriage. BUt who respected me? I so surpised. I can have ONS with someone I just knew and I cannot even make love to my gf! Life SUCK YA!? In my working place I can get as many gers as i want. I can even choose. But because of my gf, i resist them. I felt stupid to be nice guy! I have a short relationship with one ger but i broke up beocoz i stil love my gf even though I know I cannot make love to her. I ask her why we cannot make love and argued. She cried and told me to look for other gers! I nearly fatinted. All my loves wasted...I thought making love is a nature thing for couple... U make love to gf beocoz u love her. So she is telling me not to love her? sigh... Currently i'm very close to a pretty ger. How to resist her? I know my gf cannot live without me. But I'm sick of being fatihguy. Goodguy die earier. anyone can advise me? I'm evil now becoz of what my gf's decision affected me. I love my gf but i wanted to play around too. I'm going crazy! PLease help!!

Confused justguyz
End of nice guy, future playboy wannabe




Frustration flowed from unsatisfied needs.

But from your description, it served more like a justification to chase another pretty face.

Chances are, even if there was sex in this relationship, the appearence of this fresh beauty will sure to tousle your relationship and the exact result would occur. Simply because the root of issue is convoluted to appear like a problem with sexual frustration, but actually, it's more about keeping a weakening facade for three years as you pretended to be 'someone' you are not.

If you are still unable respect your woman's choice after three years, then perhaps you should probably change your title to '3 years... never truly love gf'

One single need... and that's all it takes to overwhelm you and everything good about the relationship, her and your future together. Also, it's extremely unfair to say that she would be sexually frigid after marriage - that's so one-sided presumption.

***

Love? It's kind of complicated, kid -
But I'll tell you this.
The second you're willing
To make yourself miserable
To make someone else happy -
That's love right there."

" Is that why I eat all my vegetables
When my mother tells me to?"


Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us