Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Aunt Agony 080108

Originally posted by mir4cle:

there are many things we did which i dont wanna forget..i still remember vividly wad happened during our first combined training..then the chat sessions on msn..and e way u looked at me during our combined training meeting..i remember the funny way u asked me if i liked u..on christmas eve night..u wanted to ask me to b ur gf but i gave lots of lecture..but on christmas afternoon i said yes.our first date was at east coast park..we rented bicycles and then was the first time u sang to me. when i asked for time, u looked for ur hp instead of ur watch which was on ur hand..u gave a $2 note instead of the receipt to the uncle when returning the bike.on my birthday you gave me a necklace which u bought at heart to heart jewellery..christmas we went orchard..u lied to ur mum saying that u were with mark so she'd let u go out later.then our first hug outside my house and our first kiss under the mrt railway..i remembered exactly wad happened during ur birthday bbq..when joshua spoilt the surprise..u prayed to God, thanking Him for me..i remember e one u organised for me..u invited marilyn, someone whom i hadnt seen for years..it was a wonderful night..i remember forcing u to do all e things u don lk to do because i love u..i remember u kneeling down in front of me askin me to be ur gf again..it was on ur birthday..i cried because i thought i'd ruined ur birthday.u said i was the best thing that has ever happened to u. u cried because i smiled.i remember crying on e bus on ur shoulder because i was touched that you went on the bus and sent me home. whenever we quarrel, u always give in because u love me.. i know our love is mutual. im sorry it has to be this way too..but i know i can always count on you jus as how u can always count on me. you'd always be in my heart. i love u... im quite certain that it's u whom i will marry in e future. thanks for all these beautiful memories...

i really miss him...*cries*

it's not up to us to decide..it's due to religious reasons that we can't be tgt..it's hard to explain because u guys wont understand.. i didnt want to break up. it's due to some reasons that we HAVE to break up..we have to but im reluctant..

i've cried so much today...we're jus not meant for each other..i agreed on the breakup..but im reluctant to let go...if only i know the future..if only i know what would happen in e future..if only i knew why..but i can't...

i really wanted this relationship to work..but i guess..if we're not meant to be, we're not meant to be..

tell me...how to i get over him..? we've been tgt for 3 whole years alr..


Since you have posted this in AA; then naturally, you have to forgive me for an alternative view that you might not agree.

The death of a relationship fuel from religious conflicts, regardless of religions, is recorded in CloUdiSm, astrologically speaking, under Jupiter Afflictions. The components in such cosmic lessons are very similar - it does not discriminate or put distinction to any religion in particular.

So you believe that you two are not meant to be together?

Is it merely a product of your perception or do you somehow believed that God seemed to suggest along such path of impossibility?

All I know is that to love means to be in the heart of God.

Should your belief deny you this happiness you seek - then the question lies in your belief and not the happiness you encounter.

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us