Sunday, January 06, 2008

Aunt Agony IV 060108

Originally posted by fareez:

Right now im feeling everything, sad,frustrated, angry, agony, hopeless..everything until i dont know what to feel anymore..my heart is empty..the girl i love, and i know loves me..said to me to forget about her..because she's gonna get married to her steady boyfriend, that she already met before me..i know that i am the one that she really loves, but she's already so steady with the bf that they already know each other's family..

for 3 months she didnt want to talk to me, just because i turned down her invitation to dinner with her..from late september until december..but when she's willing to talk to me again, she told me that she's already moving someplace else..and she's gonna get married soon..

I don't know what to do..should i convince her not to marry..but im afraid that she will be angry with me for trying to steal her happiness(she still thinks i don't know that she loves me) :cry: ..even though i know she's not happy inside..

Or should i just let her go..knowing that i will lose her for the rest of my life..



That's what you only think.

Your post reeks of narcissism.

You might be somewhat a transition during some period of her life, but that doesn't mean you are the eventual goal to her love life.

Quit seeing yourself as some form of 'solution' - because you ain't. You are probably more of a 'problem' than a 'solution.'

Whether she is happy or not - seriously speaking, it has little to do with you.

Who are you to her?

Just because you claim 'Love' - does it become as literal as it sounds?

It doesn't even take a second to recognise that you need her much more than she needs you. And your inability to accept her departure is because your Love is very much narcissistic; everything is about you, you and you. You tried to smokescreen this very fact and made it appear very noble of your intention - citing the reason that she will not be happy in her marriage because her decision is not you and only you could give her the happiness she needs.

A red herring.

Trust me - I laughed in front of my monitor screen.

I always do that when I speak to people and they relate such nonsensical definition of Love to me. It's almost delusional, to the point where they aggrandize their roles in Love to such legendary scale, as if a relationship with them will dissolve all woes and suffering and they are the panacea to all things in Love.

I say, learn to open your mind and heart. It's too narrow, constricting your perception in such awfully compressed manner.

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us