Tuesday, January 01, 2008

New Year Resolution

The year 2007 passed by in a breeze - it almost felt instantaneously.

I recalled, in front of this monitor screen, and I am pretty much satisfied with the all resolutions I have made for myself in 2007 because I can safely say that I have accomplished most of them - which marked a positive conclusion for this year. Although life was a directional struggle in early part of 2007, I have glad things have taken for a turn of event ever since I become focused and self-seeking.

I see a subtle transformation of myself, like all scattered energies previously felt (despite having the wisdom to discern what should I be doing) collating into one huge unstoppable entity. I reckoned I have played far too much in my youth (of course I can easily attribute that to Mars in 11th house, but that's not the point). Albeit it's not to the extend of sacrificing my academic study, I felt that I could do more. So much more.

Life is far too short - this year alone, two guys I knew passed away. Both high profile death and appeared in articles of Straits Times, pronouncing their demises. Although they are not exactly very close to me, but the notion of knowing that you have spoken to them not too long ago and now they are gone forever is indeed a doleful thought.

It's not traumatic; rather some melancholy emotion seemed to trigger, like some incoherent message passing through my mind, telling me that a quarter of my life has already been utilised - whether I come to term with it or not.

That's only presuming I can live until 80 or something. The percentage would adjust itself upwards if it's destined that I would have to return back to my spiritual home earlier.

I believe it's time for my individual aspirations to take shape and not lead life akin to lost sheep, incarcerated by materialism, false vision and suppression of our society, deluding and pretending that we know what we are doing with ourselves when in fact, we have no idea or the courage to pursue anything outside our safe boundary.

I swear that I must fucking complete my book on CloUdiSm and making it absolutely perfect, before I have it published and expire from Earth.


Also as important: HR Crew (I will allocate one post on it entirely).

The flavor for 2008's resolution is to dance, study, marketing, dance, study, marketing, dance, study, marketing...



(Damn, I uploaded wrong pic previously... sheesh)

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us