Saturday, April 14, 2007

Aunt Agony III 140407 (Continued from AA II 140407)

Originally posted by MarryMe:

wa kao, wise old man. how i wish my english as good as yrs. thanks. I understand but it's easy to listen but hard to do la. everyday i tell myself dun give up. take things easy. but very hard u know. especially when weekend comes. There so many new places coming up in Singapore yet I can't go with someone special. YEt thses places are crowded with loving couples and families. Even want to go overseas holiday also no one to go with. Got a stupid quote say, you are only young once, make full use of it. Seems like my youth will be wasted perhaps whole life also wasted. i dunno what i do to deserve all these.



Then you will always be a ranter for eternity - not someone that initiate and bring forth positive changes in your life.

I don't understand why would you have to 'benchmark' (this is currently the most 'in' word to use) yourself to couples you see on the street? Why does your self worth equate merely to the realms of relationship? You mean without love you are but a worthless piece of trinkets?

I cannot determine your self worth for you; if that's all it takes for you to have a wrapped, debilitated state of self esteem, it would be difficult for you to succeed anything in life. Your defeatist mindset will ruin whatever good work you try to introduce.

I merely posted one reply in your topic and immediately I see you go 'Oh no, cannot... very difficult... no way...' sort of reply-answer.

Not very difficult to see how far you could fare, not just in love, but also in life (as seen clearly in your other post).

Think hard about it.

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us