Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Aunt Agony 040407

Originally posted by sad&depress:
i have been with this girl for ard 6 months...and 3 weeks ago we broke off for some reason...it was only till then that i realised that i really love her deeply...i have never really treated her very well...but she has been always very accomodating to me..and even change herself for me...but when i realised that it was already too late...

i have decided to get her back and promised myself to never ever make her unhappy again. She told me alot of things after the breakup..that she still like me very much and care for me...however there is also another guy who treated her very well whenever i was not ard when we were still together. She even told me that her heart still got me and that i have a chance to chase her back...but this time round i will not be the priority anymore...i tried very hard to please her out of my true feelings till that day she confessed to me that she also like the other guy...but she is saying things like she still like me more than the other guy...she say that she needs time and wanted to clear her mind 1st and pull herself away from liking me to get to know me again, then when she is clear then she will decide. there are also other things she mentioned which are too hurtful to say.

now i only wants her to be happy as i still love her very much...although deep in my heart i still hope that she will one day return back to me...even though that day never comes and she is happy i will be satisfied.

i tried my best in many ways to touch her but she kept insisting me to be back to my normal self as this is not the true me last time...i did many things that i never did last time...and she say she can't accept it and need time as she like to remain single. but at the same time...she is giving priority to that guy she likes as well..i have tried once to ask her out but she say she is waiting for the guy to come find her and will confirm with me again...i feel very hurt...after that she say she will go out with the guy and if i want i can wait for her after that. i did waited for her after that and we went out with me trying my very best to hide my depression. thereafter she told me that i dun need to do so much things for and i should just stay as normal.

everytime when i wanted to give up she pull me back in...like she will suddenly called me up despite after saying those hurtful things to me the day after and ask me to accompany to certain places...but when i tried to step further in by expressing my true feelings...she push me off and told me not to do this as it is scaring her and she would like to remain single and decides when the right time comes.

if she is trying to pull herself from liking me and get to know me all over..wouldn't it be saying that once she dun like me she will developed greater feelings for that guy and be with him?

Why she dun want to just tell me the truth?

she mentioned things like im not my true self...but in fact it is...i have trying to hide my feelings from her when we were still together..but why she dun believe?

sorry long paragraphs..i have only few people that i can talk to...and im feeling very depress and it really hurt me..most of all i am feeling confused on what she wants..im juz trying to prove that she really meant alot to me and i really love her.

i know i dun deserve her for not tresuring her when she is with me and only realised how much she meant to me when she left...but i dunno what i should do...and its really bothering me...i cant sleep every night and can only depends on alchohol by drinking myself to sleep alone...i can no longer concentrade in my work....every secs i have been thinking of her and hoping that she will come back...but i just dunno..i keep telling myself that i give up now i will regret for life..and that if i tried for a long time but still fails at least i did my best.

im really confused why is she telling me i still got chance and like me...as well as she is pulling herself out..and that almost everyday meeting the guy..but says she will not choose who and needs time to clear her mind 1st. im afraid that one day i really couldn't take it and break down totally when she finally decided and tell me that im not the one




Your nonchalant attitude towards love ricochet an incessant pain that will probably haunt you a lifetime.

A change is only a transitory change if it is driven by desperation and not wisdom. Deep inside you, you desire her return and whatever changes you have introduced is merely fueled by the fear of lost and sheer desperation. Such are usually short term measures to appease current plight.

Evolving happens with or without her presence; she may be the catalysis to spark changes, but certainly she cannot be the absolute reason in order to maintain the 'new' you. If losing her doesn't make you a better mate in the future, or at least learn to handle your woman with love and respect, you are just the same crook in different clothing, being arrested for the same crime.

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us