Friday, April 27, 2007

Aunt Agony 270407

Originally posted by Scania N113CRB luver:
Greetings ! I've been feeling like this for quite a few days already . Here is what i felt.

My ex GF has a new BF now. Im feeling happy for her, since she found someone whom she really love and its very obvious to me that the guy loves her alot too . I really happy for her.

However , whenever i see her happy being with her BF together , i cant stop myself from thinking about what i had done in the past that hurt her . I felt angry and upset about what i had done to her in the past. I just simply cant forgive myself about what i had done . I keep forcing myself to think that its all in the past and now that she has a nicer BF than me , i should just feel happy for her . But i got really upset whenever i sees her and the memory and images of what i had done just came back all of a sudden . I just keep bugging me.

Why am i feeling this way? :cry:




Your thoughts are regressing; they are considering the 'what if'.

Your mind is telling you 'Hey Scania, if you didn't treat her this way, things might not turn out like that you know?' There might be a little anguish residing in your emotions, as you probably deemed that you are also capable of treating your woman right and shower her with a little bit more love.

But the fact is that more often than not, we won't know what's wrong until we witness dire consequences and regret. Or at times, it's not just some things which you may not have done well.

Perhaps your fate with her has ended and what's left of this seeming 'glorious civilization' is a 'book' inscribed with of all its 'history'. The 'city' is gone no doubt, but what you could do is to study its 'downfall' and see if you create make a bigger and stronger 'civilization' in the future.

Understand what you may not have done well and work to improve upon it the next time round. No point crying out spilled milk as it stagnant our growth. Muster a little courage and strike out.

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us