Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Aunt Agony II 030407

Originally posted by DrAlienology:
For 17 years of my life I never had any hope with girls. But during the O level night classes period, this girl, whom I had feeling for back in June 2005 actually sprang a surprise on me by letting me send her home.

It was back in 4th of April when I told her I liked her.

During this one and a half years teasing on her and I are no big deal and she didn't make much noise about it too. Until in 2005 we went for lunch together a few of my friends made fun of me by pairing her up with me and they commented that my face was bloody red, literally.

In the last quarter of the year when we had our talk cock session one day she came over and joined us and sat near me. some of friends instantly asked her why is she blushing and stared at me.

Almost the entire sec 4 level of 2006 express people that knows me knows about my feelings for her.

One day during the night classes one of my friends told me that I have a competitor. That fella is superior in every single thing except in Sit and Reach and talking cock. I expressed my concern to one of my better female friends who is also close to her. She just told me "That guy cannot make it one, he got rejected flat. You no need to chase also win him"

So practically no one expected me to fail as most of them felt taht

Last year in Dec 4th I asked her out and she accepted. No objections or whatsoever. All her friends told me, that's it lah, confirm win her over already.

But why is this is AA?

On that very faithful day I asked her to go suntec. She agreed. After that I did pop the question..

she told me "I don't think so"

Not because she didn't want a relationship, not because she felt that I wasn't compatible for her(most of my friends and her close friends commented that they feel that we are v compatible), nor is it because she had a boyfriends.

But she said she wanted to concentrate on her 'A' levels that she wanted to pursue after her O levels.

I took it as another rejection and moved on. I went home and sleep.

The next day I nearly broke down on the train. I DON'T KNOW WHY.

That happened for the next few days and even my boss and in charge asked me what happened to me.

Unbearable, I contacted a close friend of mine and he listened to me rant. And for the first time he know me in 8 years, he saw me cry right in front of him.

He was stunned and told me he don't have any clue to why did she gave me such a 'unique' answer, considering all these he say he didn't know why isn't a yes given.

I went back to suntec a number of times. One common question from friends that why did I look so down. During one of my working days when I was around that area... I broke down leaving some of my friends puzzled.

But that is not the end. The O level results were released and some of my friends ask me "Are you and her together?"

I said no and they asked me if I was joking.

After the results came the posting of JAE.

She had 13 points and I got 17 points. I was about to give in to fate that she and I are not meant to be together. I asked her where did she want to go. She told me she wanted to go NY.

And she asked me where do I want to go. I told her either SR or YJ.

She then replied "so you are still choosing between SR and YJ..."

And then she kept asking me if I decided to put SR or YJ as first choice.

She hasn't summit her form, and I summit my form without telling her. Until she asked I said I chose YJ.

Just when everybody thought that NY will be her first choice before that she told me she decided to stay in YJ(her PAE was there).

I don't know what is with the sudden change of heart.

Maybe I think too much... but I really really don't know what to do..




Subconsciously, your mind bought the tale from your folks that eventually... no matter what... somehow or another that you will succeed in your chase, though you may not readily admits it. Your flowing tears and depression signifies a tumbling crash from an elevated perception brought down by an abominable reality of what love is capable of - a stroked ego conjured by people singing you nothing but praises of your seeming sure success.

Nothing is absolute in love; moreover your rate of success is not judged by how the folks around you reckoned.

Based on my experience, apart from feeling good on the ego side, the scenario of having an 'entire sec 4 level of 2006 express' dudes and dudettes knowing your affection actually works more against you. This is worsen by the fact that this 'affection' probably dragged a little far too long. Drudgery period of time worth in teasing might lengthen people's entertainment needs, but it can actually devalue people's interest over time.

Let me give you an analogy: a joke can be funny initially, but constant usage removed the humour. After hitting the apex on the humour scale, it starts going downwards. Soon, you will be in search of new jokes, because an old joke becomes stale with time without improvision. And you will be surprised to know that the newer jokes may not be as funny as the old ones, but still, it manage to fetter some attention and renew sound of laughter that the old joke fail to achieve at this current state of time.

Think about it.

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us