Thursday, April 05, 2007

The 'Truth' Revealed

I am flabbergasted utterly. Nothing in my known vocabulary could clearly describe my deepest contempt I had for this bitch.

I suck it in, and watch how my delicate pride shattered like a piece of worthless trinket... enduring everything emotionally and timely halted my raging anger that threatned to wipe that nonchalant look off her fucking face.

Fortunately, I am emotionally attune to handle all gamut of emotions.

Never had I felt so short changed and worst - DEFAMED in such malicious extend that I could murder the fucking daylight out of that bitch.

The termination bomb dropped on me at about 1540hrs.

I finished my task at about 1600 hrs.

I approached the bitch for a proper explaination on why I was terminated and she told me that I wasn't 'pro-active enough' in her own words. It read slacking, not doing work and not taking initiative'.

I almost said fuck you.

The normal office hours last from 0900 hrs - 1800hrs (standard).

My first day at work, I left the office at 1900hrs.

My second day, I left the office at 2000hrs.

My third day, I left the office at 2030hrs.

And when I was preparing to work late again on my fourth, without a single word of complain, this fuck shit happened to me.

Everyday I came to work 5-10 minutes earlier, just to prepare myself for the day's work.

Because I didn't had banking/investment/finance background, I had 'notes' and made 'notes' comparable to that of any decent textbook. When I had completed my task and ensured that I really had nothing to do, I took those 'notes' out and gone through everything because I felt it's better to understand the entire structure and reasoning of this department and what I am doing.

And ALL these are done not because I was told to do; it came as naturally as anybody in my shoes wanting to be hard working. And there wasn't any credit for me to claim in this and I wasn't looking for any - I just wanted to feel more adequate being in my position knowing, understand and ability to contribute more to my dept.

Cedric told me that on his side, Sally the bitch rant about me not willing to work, use the phone, sms and even said that I don't even want to photocopy and even commented about how mundane it is.

OMFG, I almost screamed on the phone when I heard the last claim.

I swore to the God in heaven that if the claims was true, I would fucking get knock down by the next car that comes in my way. SINCE FUCKING WHEN DID I REJECT OR GAVE ATTITUDE when I was given any task/work? In fact, I did asked if there was more to do because I had none, just that jessica didn't had anything for me.

As for using the phone? I was like HUH? I only replied a few SMS in response, which took me less than 30 second before I switch back working.

AND THEN?

THE FUCKING TRUTH?

SOME EX-WORKER OF FORTIS IS COMING BACK AND SINCE THERE WASN'T ANY POSITION AVAILABLE, SALLY THE QUEEN BITCH DECIDE TO REMOVE ME.

How convenient!

How fucking shrewd!

I wouldn't felt so fucking pissed if she have told me that they have engaged somebody more experienced to take over me. I would have accepted it, although slightly disappointed, but surely I would still move along fine.

This Sally bitch slander the fuck out of gawd-damn life, making heaps of malicious, untrue claims about my weak productivity and bad attitude at work to Winnie, who had no choice but to accept her reasoning and end my contract.

Sally the bitch is so fucking intelligent that I applauded for her ingenious strategy - Fortis had to pay Winnie for my employment and by removing me, it literally kill two birds with one stone. She could get someone else more experienced, yet at the same time, she saved the cost of having to pay Winnie.

So fucking smart - nevermind if she hurl words of lie about me. Nevermind if she accuse me of nothing. As long as it suffice to get me out without having to pay compensation to Winnie, that's how FUCKING LOW she can go.

That's a fucking low blow

YOU FUCKING BITCH!!!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us