Saturday, April 14, 2007

Aunt Agony II 140407

Originally posted by MarryMe:
I'm really afraid. I'm getting older by the day and I am still single. I am so tired of waiting already. I want very much to get married. I do not want to be 50 and visiting the red light district. Yet no matter what I do, I simply cannot get attached. I have tried to "woo" many girls yet everyone of them seems to be waiting for someone better or show lack of interest. What is wrong with you girls? Most either continue further their studies or simply working or always waiting and concentraing on your careers. What is it with the society that everyone is so preoccupied with "success"? Am I not good enough? I am so fed up about life that everyday when I am alone I get so angry with people. Now I am becoming more selfish and cannot be bothered about other pple becos of this. I do not wish to be such a person but it seems like everyone is so selfish. Whatever happen to the good ol' days of love and simplicity? I really hate you girls. Hope you all rot in hell when you are single and old and unwanted. What am I to do? Is it so difficult to get attached?



Glancing at your previous topic and connecting it to this, I can't help but to perceive you as a ranter.

You probably tried to work hard, but met with some dismaying results. From there, you got disgruntled and got rancorously resentful. I don't know how it actually seemed to you, but I don't think your mindset is improving your situation any bits.

You are like a man who gazed into the mirror and had no problem with what you see in the reflection. However, unknown to you, the enigma derive from your blind spots; areas where you can't see it yourself but definitely it's there. Yes, you may twist and turn in all direction hoping to spot the blemishes, but there's only a limit on how much vision a one piece mirror could offer you.

A woman walked by and easily spotted the maculation you failed to see. In your mind eye, you reckoned that you had no noticeable flaws that would fail your attempt in the chase, but obviously, that isn't the case. Rejections follow and gradually you grew bitter. The poison increased in intensity and soon, to protect both the fragile ego and our brittle mind, you had to rationalize it to be the fault of woman.

If you hate woman so much that you wished them 'single and old and unwanted', then why would you 'need' them so much?

Perhaps the fear of loneliness is inflicting you with insanity - you are largely driven by desperation, not maturity, and a terribly lack of wisdom.

Perhaps if you embrace humility and work yourself from within, you might be able to achieve better result.

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us