Sunday, March 11, 2007

'NBHD Flash Savage Drop' Day

Went out shortly after reading through the Saturday's paper, consumed two rolls of chee chong fun and a hasty cold bath. Planned to meet Nix so that I could hand her my Hard Drive to pass to Jason on my behalf and the stupid me forgot to bring it out last minute.

Wah rao eh! Simi Sai~

I guess I would have to delay my magic training once again (although I have more or less master Jumping Gemini).

Met HQ at Surrender and was surprised to see Destiny too, wearing a black Supreme x Neighbourhood Tee (which I thought it was better in white). Yeah, they were both eager to check out Neighbourhood Flash Savage (narrow cut), which was probably released on that day as well and retailed at $800-/ each. After lunch at FEP, we heeded down to Club21 and HQ ended up purchasing N9 music series tee at about more than $200+ (can't remember the exact amount).

And thus this look (which we forced him to change and take picture).



And of course, I saw my CDG play tee which I wanted, but I can only think of purchasing it AFTER I do get my confirmation for the job at Audemars Piguet (Please???? = )

Fast forwarded: Ended up in TCC after dinner for a chill session (before that we met Nick and Tan Chia at Heeren for ww's purchase of two horror 400% bearbrick). Three fringing` hours to spare before our movie begin - Stomp the Yard. Pretty decent show, although flow/plot of story is typical of a dance inspired movie. Still, it was good enough for me.





Time to tighten belt once again - squandered almost $50-/ today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us