Thursday, March 15, 2007

Aunt Agony III 150307

Originally posted by l0st-s0ul:
Dear Aunt Agony, Im so lost.

I have met this girl a few weeks ago. We have chatted and smsed and we get along fine. So far, we have gone out on 2 dates. However, after the dates, I find that she seems different from before, she isnt as warm as before. U must be wondering what I did or tried to do during the outing. Seriously, I did nothing extraordinary, neither was it ordinarily boring.

I dont really know what Im so attracted to her about. I wont say she's hot nor a head-turner. But to me she is nice. The worst part is, I dont know what about her is nice. Maybe it's just her.

U must be thinking that this is ridiculous, knowing a girl for only a few weeks it must be infatuation. Well, before u hit the back button of ur browers or prepare to type +1, I too sincerely hope it's just merely infatuation and nothing more.

Recently, I hinted to her if we could be more than just friends. The gist of her reply was to take things naturally, but dont rule out the possibility. And dont take it too hard if we become together or not.

I think females are the most complex species in the universe. If u had asked the question above to a male, it would be simply either yes if I like her or no if I dont like her. Asking a female, would bring about a whole lot of theories and calculations before finally coming up with an relatively ambiguous answer. I have studied cryptoanalysis and understand the algorithm behind DES, AES, MD5, SHA-1, etc. However, the answers females give are sometimes beyond mind boggling. I believe that the strongest, uncrackable algorithm would the female mind.

In my next thread, I'll talk more about the 4 letter word which women absoultely love, while the men dont.

Well, lets not get out of topic. So, Aunt Agony, does this mean it's time for me to move on?


You sure you never do anything? Or is it just that you don't know what you have done that might have causes you the marks in the impression quotient?

Taking things too fast and furious often revealed bad consequences. Before you know it, you might have accelerated out of control and lose grip of your situation like a malfunctioning motor bike crashing into a tree.

Man often lament how they don't understand woman to make an effective chase; I throw the question back at you - do you even understand yourself enough to win over your woman? Employing wrong strategies is enough to kill most chase - you don't have to break the 'woman's code' before you could succeed in the chase (although it's significantly easier).

I have always equated your kind of situation to bad selling. A good salesman doesn't always have to study the module - Consumer Behaviour - before he's certified as an excellent salesman. Selling has several different aspects, from preparation to post mortem. But eventually - what' matter most is your delivery.

Have you encounter cases where the product is excellent, but the delivery/presentation of the salesman simply turns you off and eventually no sale/s is made?

I asked the retailer before and this is what he told me.

'Aiya, one look I know they won't buy one.'

A classic excuse often used by retailer.

Are you like the retailer?

[quote] Originally posted by l0st-s0ul:
...I think females are the most complex species in the universe. If u had asked the question above to a male, it would be simply either yes if I like her or no if I dont like her. Asking a female, would bring about a whole lot of theories and calculations before finally coming up with an relatively ambiguous answer. I have studied cryptoanalysis and understand the algorithm behind DES, AES, MD5, SHA-1, etc. However, the answers females give are sometimes beyond mind boggling. I believe that the strongest, uncrackable algorithm would the female mind.


Does your failure stem from your lack of understanding about woman?

Think about it.

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us