Thursday, March 15, 2007

Aunt Agony 150307

Originally posted by woohooooo:
I used to have few gfs and I chased them effortlessly. They would accept whatever I asked them whether it was meeting up or chatting on the phone without being reluctant. Things came my way easily then. However now the situation seems to have changed. Nowadays, it's not so easy anymore. It's been 3 years since my last relationship. Perhaps I am no longer young and relationships are more complicated.

Right now there's this girl I would like to chase. She seems lukewarm to my responses though. When I tried to get her number in front of the friends, she keep asking me to get it from someone we know. Yet I heard from my friend she don't mind giving me her number and was smiling afterwards. When I called her, we chatted a while and because she's not at home I told her I wouldn't to disturb her and call her later. She said don't call cos want to bath and sleep. Both of us working so don't know if she's tired?

In the past, when I get "hints" of disinterest, I would give up and not bother witht that girl anymore. I know this is wrong but I'm a person who gives up easily. So what should I do as I have no experience in perseverance?



I think the problem lies in your mindset. Previously, all is easily won. But now, the game of pursue is no longer simple. It seemed that getting the woman you want requires more than just plain chatting on the phone or dinner at classic places.

Ladies do grow up too you know.

And as they grow wiser, they are more resistant to 'tricks' employed by guys that might easily score well with less experienced ladies. Also, they are often so overly exposed to interesting tales of BGR stories from their girl friends that they learned some things from here and there. The more experienced ones are even worst; they anticipated your thoughts even before you date them out.

You craved for instant gratification... instant affection... instant answer... like instant noodles; allow me to encourage you to see the beauty of patience. There are things in life which you got to work for and these things are often worth the effort. And working towards this goal requires time and patience. Like brewing a pot of chicken soup, if you shorten the time to brew it, it probably doesn't taste as good as if you allowed all the time needed to make it an excellent pot of soup.

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us