Saturday, March 17, 2007

Aunt Agony 170307

Originally posted by LoStGuY:
Hi everyone. This is my 1st post here. Hope someone can give me good advice on my situation.
There's this gal who I have known for around 4 yrs. During this period, there were times when I wanted to ask her be my gf but due to reasons I didnt find tell her. Recently, I found out indirectly that she has a bf for about 2 mths. Since then, I feel I have been a fool. I should have tell her I like her. But now...I don't know should I remain as close frens wif her or should I tell her I like her. Her birthday is coming close. Any advice anyone? :(



I used to walk passed this shop, totally awed by this one particular shoe. Talked about it all day and my good friend even bought the shoe in another colour. But because the price is quite steep, I decided to hold on to my purchase (even I had the money to spend. Don't know why, just decided to hold on).

When I have decided to buy, the shoe is gone forever - no more size.

Even till now, I still think fondly of that shoe.

Given the chance, if someone wanted to sell the shoe, would I buy it?

Yes (Provided it's deadstock or the condition is very good).

But meanwhile, have I stop buying shoes?

Not really. In fact after that, I have gotten three other pairs of shoes spread over a period of time.

P.S: People are always interested in things they don't have. Ironically, that doesn't mean they would not settle for something better in the future.

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us