Thursday, December 14, 2006

Media Club Camp

All good things must come to an end; Media Club Camp 2006 has finally been concluded.

Much hardwork has been put in by the team to make it a success. Although there are some glitches like the sound systems, my stolen 'GOLD' star thingy, last minute TOA for MOS - despite that, I thought that it was a wonderful experience to be involved in this interestingly fun project.

It was one of the better things that happened so far working in Editorial Projects. I trust that those memories goes a long way down my life.



The Bryan and Justin were the two interesting fellow from HIHS. And I laughed my balls out when I saw their entry for one of the assignment they were tasked to do.



A closer look:



And so were the Cat high dudes.



It was so wow when I can have the opportunity to meet Marilyn Lee in person (of course I had to... I have to bring an entire group of students in... haha).



She is gorgeous - just like I had seen her in other media platform. Very warm and friendly in person... and yes! The fatal smile as well. (Adrian would probably drool over her? After all, he's the only chap I know that devote himself to 91.3 fm?)













We had a student press conference with two celebrities - MTV VJ, Denise Keller and Colby. What's so amazing is that both of them are natural and easy going. I think that's what I like about host/DJ/VJ... because they are able to be in the crowd, be like the crowd and become part of the crowd. (Denise was wearing a Ed Hardy Top... woohoo)











This two pictures below made everyone laughed when shown one after another in the power point slides. Picture taken almost five seconds between each other? Excellent shot by Andrea.













And finally, they kinda obliged to a close up shot. Denise is very photogenic - she looks good from any angle.



ACS Barker only got managed to secure a merit for the National Newspaper Competition - slipped many ranks from Gold award. Freaking slack already!!! Hahaha...

I had to take one photos with my juniors - Merv and the rest of the ACS Barker team!



On a pleasant note, one school (girl school) left us chocolate. So sweet of them. I think it's St Nic if I didn't recall wrongly.



Sigh.

Next year I am going to miss all the action le.

Great fun.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us