Friday, December 01, 2006

Childaid 2006



Finally, Childaid 2006 has come to a fruitful conclusion. Much detailed planning, work, effort and not forgetting the last minute surprise thrown to us. I watched the performance three times and it was great. Pete was mentioning that people liked the opening performance best - and that was Pat's choreography for my ACS Barker primary juniors and SRJC dudes/dudettes.

People loved watching kids dance. Although we can't say it's like 'wow'... but certainly, it was a cute performance. However, sad to say, the filming was bad. I don't understand the logics of zooming in into specific individual when the dance is a group thing? The zoom was cannibalising the other thingy that is taking place simultaneously.

You can catch some of the performances at STOMP (www.stomp.com.sg), under stompcast. Julian's performance was great! Three times I watched it and three times I loved it.

Below is my donation booth for SPMF (School Pocket Money Funds)



That was June from Music and Movement (MM) and two student volunteers.



And that was my ticket for the show.



This poor bear got his leg ripped off by a savage little girl, who shed tears upon seeing a crippled bear (I did a 1 to 1 exchange for her though, which cheer her a little). Andrea was saying that the bears are poor quality. But hell, this for charity, of course QC is little compromised here.



My 'sales' were good, far surpassed that of bull run as I mananged to collect some hundreds for SPMF.

And Domanic is the dude of this show: cause much interesting stirs among the volunteers and the team - Editorial Projects. (I was in a work rush, although I managed to catch him before he leaves UCC - my fringing specs was like slipping off my face while I was trying to take a photo with him).



Looking forward for Childaid 2007 next year! ^_^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us