Friday, December 08, 2006

Aunt Agony 081206

Originally posted by lexibabe:
hi, i hope someone can help me out here..
i met a friend through a guy friend some weeks back and i don think i am falling in love with him or even like him cause the time of knowing each other is so short and we have been out like 2 times only.
the second time we went out he kiss me and say he will fall in love with me and he also ask me if i will fall in love with him... but the problem is he has a gf and he told me he is keeping his options open... what the heck is he thinking abt?
i jus cant get him off my mind now and he always sms me good morning and nite untill the day recently he stopped...
its getting on my nerves as i am a straight forwarded gal and i don like to play mind games.. can someone advise me on his behaviour?

thanks a million



It takes about four drinks to make a man lose his mind; about four kisses to make a woman lose hers?

Albeit it has been mentioned, to me, apart from being a potential player, it is also equally possible for a man like him to be living in a long 'deceased' relationship, seeking for someone else to fill up his emotional void to restore himself.

If you dislike mind games, then avoid putting yourself as a candidate into such a situation - which goes to say that you don't have to understand his mindset to decipher his behavior.

Don't view this matter too complicated - if you are uncomfortable, nothing will make you feel good in that awkward presence. You must understand that being kissed and showered with SMS attention, which left you feeling paradoxically 'good', does not mean that you might have an interest in him. That surge of feeling could have spiraled from your empty inner self, which give false emotional sense.

His appearance might actually be a signal, spiritually/subconsciously telling you about your vulnerability you have yet to be 'patched'?

Be mindful of yourself.

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us