Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Aunt Agony 030106

Originally posted by bcoz_i'm_worth_it:
I need advise.. Anyone can help mi??

She is my ex stead n is e 1st gal I truly in luv wif.. 4 yrs ago she dump me n hurts me deeply.

Nov 2005, she starts to contact me back n she wan to meet me. I have a very complicated feeling b4 I meet her. Of coz I wish to meet her coz I reali miss her but I scare tat I will fall for her again. Tat wat in my mind b4 I meet her.

We finally meet up. We share a very happy time recap of our beautiful memories. She tells mi tat she was very sorry abt last time n she was very regret. She say so far I am e only guy tat care n devotes her. After den, we meet up regularly ard her void deck to chit chat n joke ard. We r more den frenz, we r like soul mate tat share each other problems.

Thing happen as wat I expected. I reali fall in love wif her. I can’t control my feeling. I had tell her my feeling n her ans tat she has feelin for me oso but e problem is tat she already have a bf n they has been together for 2 yrs.

Her bf is now servicing ns so we only can msg n meet during weekday. Her weekend and public holiday have to accompany her bf.
I feel tat I am sort of her scandal coz we always msg each other till late nite n meet up without letting her bf noe. She even has another phone line for me to msg her so tat her bf wun found out. Although we r purely fren nv even hold or hug each other. I very feel bad to her bf. He sure hurts deeply if he found out n oso I dun wish tat mi gf does tat to mi in e further.
I already try to control mi feeling toward her. My feeling is all kept in my heart. Tat hurts men.

Did she noe tat she r hurting both me n her bf?? Do she noe how much I suffer during those weekends especially xmas n new yr eve. I was so lonely n miserable. Wat I can do is to wait for her msg every nite. She only noe how to complain to me abt he bf. She say her bf only noe to play game dun reali care abt her. She den have to help to wash n iron his army uniform. If tat so y u still wan to be wif him??

She did tell me tat she can’t give me anything. She say she scare to hurts me again. I wondering y she wan to contact mi in e beginning. I reali wan to noe wat was in her heart?? Do I stand a place in her heart?? Or she need me juz bcoz she r lonely when her bf in camp??

I always think tat I wun lose to her bf. I have e looks, gd character n I love n care for her. E only thing is tat I’m poor n bad family background. There is lot of gals out there waiting for mi seriously.

My friends say I am stupid. I can simply choose any gals tat love me more. My ans: I dun love them I dun wan to hurts them I dun believe love can develop

If I truly love her n I wan to make her happy for e rest of her life wat should I do??




You have unresolved issues with her and because you also have weak emotional control, by exposing yourself to temptation, in which you ALREADY knew you will succumb, you are being lead on by circumstances freely. If you know that you will fall in love with her again... YOU WOULD…when the right condition surface. Your mind and heart have zero resistance against her and this scenario is a reiterated cycle you have gone through four years ago.

If that cannot make you learn, karmic cycle will return and attempt to haunt you again.

There are two sides to this story: the first being the part of her using you as a substitute for her boyfriend, which you probably knew it, but decide to play that role because she has effectively exploited that vulnerable in you to provide her the company she needs and you servilely obey what she wants of you.

The second side of this tale is that she could be dropping hints for you... to 'rescue' her from her plight... to be her knight in shining armour. She may need you to 'do' something before she could leap ships (Relationship).

Regardless of either side, you have failed in your previous lesson and will serve to face the reiterated consequences. You are likely to be assaulted with guilt, uncertainty, doubts and confusion than happiness from this crisis.

[quote]I very feel bad to her bf. He sure hurts deeply if he found out n oso I dun wish tat mi gf does tat to mi in e further. [/quote]

If you can’t play such games, don’t even think about it.

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us