Saturday, January 14, 2006

Aunt Agony II 140601 (feat Parka)

Originally posted by Mudslide:
She wasnt like that when we are studying together ....it was a nearly 180 degree total change , what was wrong , what's really wrong ? :(

We just started working as temp , while the meantime to secure and looking for perm position. She started to become cold towards me , it wasnt like that when she was working. Her superior demanded her to work OT ...I told her off ...I told to stop work OT until late nite , I commented on her superior as a selfish and mean superior who doesnt care about subordinate . I admit I was incorrect to say this . Of course , we took our stand and had a fight . After some thinking, I apologize to her....

The above wasnt the worst , sad to say , we had another fight recently, it was worst fight we ever had since we hv be going out for the 6 months . I yelled at her , asking her what she wanted. She was annoyed at my friend who said something who is unpleasant on both of us...I thought she kept mun when I spoke to her ...it was clearly an communication not only btw me and her , but also btw my friends ...I shouldnt be greedy to ask my gf and friends togther...She question me why did I yell at her only when her friends are in the wrong too....

I reprimanded my friends without her knowing ...she thought i will not do this ..yes I did.. I also reprimanded myself .....why did I yell at her ...she told me she sacrifaced her time to accompany me with my friends rather than her family , she broke down crying ....

I was guilty , terribly guilty , why did I yell at her ? Why didnt I think of her situation instead of yelling at her ? I feel like exploding rite now ... this thing has been in my mind for the past few days , cant think of a way to solve it ..

Although the things have calmed, I can sense her coldness towards me , she tried to heat up things ...but apparently something is wrong , i can sense ...I have apologised to her already ...I dun know what more can I do ....I begin to doubt myself ...



You have shamed her in front of your group of friends when you yelled at her. This Leo girl's ego is bruised and her self esteem wrecked. You can probably do anything to a Leo, but to ruin his/her ego and esteem because once you do that, the process can be quite difficult to reverse.

She has gradually become immune to your numerous apologies on issues. You kept apologizing and it makes your sorry very insignificant (even when you may not be wrong).

The root of this conundrum may not be about forgiveness - she is reviewing your overall attitude and personality. She is acrimoniously cold towards you is because she is trying not to be emotionally connected to you as a trigger mechanism to protect her emotional realm.

She is thinking.

Very hard in fact.

About this guy, whom she loved, on his character and that his apology has no meaning to them because at the end of the day, history reiterates.

So... what are you going to do with yourself, first?



(yunhaier X Parka)

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us