Thursday, January 26, 2006

Aunt Agony 260106 (Part I & II)

Part I

Originally posted by MiX Metal:
I've always been ask this question, "Y are u still single" a friend of mine told me once, that all the girls that i know are pretty so why am i single ?? I've been in a relationship once but it did not work out but we are still freinds and until today, we still meet up once in awhile for coffee and she's marrieds.

it always started wif me having feelings for a girl, but once I got to know them better, some to the point where they would tell their deepest darkest secrets ... its those that they would not even tell their fellow gal frens.... I will feel that I'll treasure their friendship more and tell myself that what if things dun work out and i might lose a friend becas of my studpidity. someone ever told me that a gal fren of my told him that she got sick of waiting for me and decided to move on .....

can someone give me some advise on what i should do ???

P.S: I am a Pisces



Probably you are so good at empathy and absorbing 'environmental' feelings that it becomes quite difficult for you to place the bridge on the divide between Love and friendship. You excel in connecting with friends emotionally, which probably grant you the ability of having platonic friend without romantically involved with one.

Your passive nature could also influence you the lack of drive to do much. Maybe it's not doing nothing; you may feel that a relationship or not may not matter as much IF the bonds between two is strong.

Explore yourself and you may find your own answer. We live for ourselves, not that of others.

Cheers


Part II

Originally posted by MiX Metal

part of what you say about me is quite true except for 1 thing, it is not my lack of drive to do much that got me in this situation, its jus that I always feel that the friendship or bond that i share with them are very important and that i do not wish to do anything to damage it.

I guess unless I am able to learn to take the risk, I'll always end in the same situation over and over again ....... for now, I am happy that she has found someone that is able to give all the love and attention that she needs....

Thats what friends are for right ?????


This causes you the lack of drive to do anything because you don't wish to 'damage' your friendship, isn't it? Or to tune my words, you find yourself unable to work upon the relationship further than what you are given.

It doesn't matter how the it is rearranged... a fact remained: you did nothing else.

Read Orange's post carefully as it is something I would like to tell you as well.

You can forever try to be a passive fish and gets nothing ultimately. Or you could attempt a sudden decision to forgo that stability for a moment and you might actually gain a whole new world.

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us