Saturday, January 14, 2006

Aunt Agony 140106

Originally posted by binarynwitz:
I know i'm a very possessive and short-tempered guy, but i tried to control myself with regards to my girlfriend, but sometimes, i really cannot control myself.

Incident:
We were eating together in Macdonalds when my girlfriend were talking to this other guy (who used to fancy her) about that guy's crush, in front of me. The problem is, she was having a headache before, and wasn't even responsive to me. Yet she talked to him like nothing happened to her. Then she didn't even tell me who that guy likes. I don't really care who he likes, but the point is, she refuses to tell me. We made a promise not to keep anything from one another. If she cannot tell me, at least don't wave it in front of me and yet keep me out of reach.

The problem is, she have told me far more personal and darker things than this stupid little thing in the past. I'm starting to have doubts. I know she still loves me and i really love her, but i'm starting to have doubts about how she really feels..

And i know i sound childish and a MCP. So no need for that.



Possessiveness usually cannot be deflected by logics, that's is to say that the poison stirs in emotions that cannot be remove, or rather, with much difficulty. I believe that people who have possessive tendency (which also means petty jealousy), can only reduce it to a certain extend because MCP has this gnawing insecurity and love=possession-like attitude and justify them psychologically as love for the other person.

In the end, from thoughts, it sews into habit and personality.

They may not be entirely wrong, but definitely, there are much healthier way to lead a relationship. And 'healthy' living for the relationship could be the key to life and death of the BGR.

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us