Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Aunt Agony II 310106

Originally posted by idunnohow:
i am new here
lately i a bit sad cuz i juz turned 21.. and i still no bf.
prob is, ppl tink i look like i already had so many bfs but in the end i actually have none!
not that i m pretty i m v. average but i tink i noe how 2 dress. ppl hu noe me at 1st tink i have somebody or i dun care abt lookin 4 anybody. i dunno y i seem dat way.
n even my father now naggin me abt bein single 4 so long. i have lots of frens n he's still tellin me 2 b more sociable. like scared i cannot get married ah? v. irritating
all my frens gettin attached n neglectin me i also beg 2 feel v. lonely.
my sister n brother (both younger) already have steads n i still dun. my whole family is tokkin 2 me like i have sum big prob liddat.
if they nv say anythin i wldn't realise all dis.
at 1st i juz take it dat they r naggin or teasin me den 1 day i wake up n tink, yar hor y nobody eva interested in me?
nobody at all. i was frm mixed schl all e way even now.
i dress quite well, i noe abt fashion n stuff, i have guy frens (but juz frens n we neva fall 4 each other wan)
i'm v. confused. everytim i meet up w ppl i neva c 4 a long long time, they will think i have bf already. and i say no, and once sum1 insisted i was lyin.
is there sth wrong w me? dat guys dun like?
i really dunno how..
rite now i haven even had a crush on anybody in months cos i juz tink dat all guys won't eva like me somehow so no pt even givin myself trouble.
nobody ask me out b4. n i tink sum guys quite scared of me. smtmes they rather tok 2 others arnd me n not me.
how cum nobody interested in me.
i have liked ppl b4, i made it so obvious den they play along but nv eva did anything more than flirt.

sigh. by e time im workin alreadi oso no experience den how.
i dun even need a bf i juz need at least sum dating experience rite.

i haven done anythin 2 give myself bad rep or wat, i have been an ok person, nv really tok bad abt ppl, always tellin jokes. i can make frens easily w ppl but how cum nobody liked me b4?
nobody even wan 2 ask me out now?
i dun have any problems lah. i have 2 eyes a brain 1nose 1 mouth . n i get along ok w everybody. i look v normal. i tok normal. i tink normal.
advice?

n den sum guys when they noe me all they do is joke abt my looks my height (i'm 1.55) n den i ask others they say i'm ok but new guy frens i make oso do same thing 2 me like tell me "wah u not chio enuff" or stuff. i noe jokin onli but after so long wif SO MANY DIff guys i wonder if i really got problem.
i noe i dun have 2 let it bother me so much budden i really wanna noe y nobody ever interested in me even when i'm straight n i do drop big hints b4 only now i dun anymore cos i give up.

anything?
Tks.



You are a niche market. You are fine; but you are a niche product, waiting for someone who could appreciate such thingy to pass by.

Sometimes, it goes beyond that of physical and emotional boundaries. I have a Libra friend who is exactly like you; problem is that she is indecisive and tall. In the end, she also ended up with someone. (When the time comes, fate will reveal all).

Sometimes, it's because you are too 'brotherly' - all your guy friends becomes your brother (Sun/Mars in 5th house Leo) that it becomes difficult for relationship to go beyond that. Has a Virgo friend who has this problem.

Difficult for me to pinpoint what's wrong especially since I don't know you personally. But as long as your social circle maintains and widens, somebody will find appreciation in you.

P.S: Remember, your self worth is not measured by the number of BGRs or how late your first relationship comes.

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us