Saturday, May 26, 2007

Aunt Agony 260507

Originally posted by James1:
How long you take to forget someone you like deeply and how?

I just visited my ex at her place equipping myself with a boutique of roses hoping she would give me one more chance but ultimately it turns out the other way.
When she saw me holding a flowers in my hand, she immediately turns away and rejected instantly saying it's all over.
Reasons for breaking up is due to my foolishness and childness for constantly comparing myself with her ex, kept digging her past sex life. It's all too late to realize everything, now she only wanted to treat me as a friend and not more than that. How? devastated, confuse, hurt and etc, all i can do is only accept it unwillingly. She's my first love and the longest duration among all my ex. We had been together for 6 months...

How to swallow this pain? Friends suggest not to think so much but it don't last long, everytime when I was doing nothing, the memory always flash back and we had go almost every places in singapore and each time I visit the places with friends, I tend to think back the memory.




On the scale of life meter, this is you:

-4

And this is her:

+5

If you prefer to live in your past and deny the existence of your future, then your scale will continue to regress until the day when you find yourself completely out of tune with reality. You will continue to regress as long as you allow yourself to be bounded by 'rationales' that provide you ample excuses to be stagnant.

You knew you that you were not matured back then and acquired a costly lesson. Why not bring that lesson with you (since you had already 'paid' that lesson) and strive to excel towards a next possible relationship?

Your ex-girlfriend will not bother about whether you are moving on or not. Here you are telling us about how depress you are and how she meant a world to you and there she is revelling in the gaiety of her new life. Then perhaps you should have that maturity to be accepting and learn to proceed forward instead of back-tracking your route.

Seriously, doing silly things like popping by with a bunch of roses just further your losses and counting.

Mend your wounds first by being accepting about your situation. Only then you could allow yourself the condition to recover.

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us