Saturday, May 19, 2007

Aunt Agony 190507

Originally posted by projectlime:
To People Who Are Sad Due To Breakups.

i just read a couple of quotes over there.. some are pretty meaningful ones.

you know, at this point in time, i think im just about to break-up sooner or later. (im still hoping it will NOT)


*my girlfriend.... she told me that she got nomore feelings for me anymore. SHE WANTS A BREAK. WE TAKING A TIME_OFF now. and its not about another guy, which i believed. i tried talking to her best friend, which is my sort of my friend also, asking if she can advice me. She told me that my girlfriend really want me to understand and let go. i was devasted.. i was so so blur and dun really understand, i asked her, what does she mean by she got no feelings for me anymore? if she is sick of me, why cant she just tell me straight to my face? what really makes the feeling goes away? you know.. at least tell the chief WHY you like or dislike his food.....

the friend told me to just understand that my gal no longer have anymore feelings for me. if i really love her, i should let her go.............

hey people, i've seen my fair share of breakups and i keep thinking i can get over it, if it will to happen to me. but im so sad and heart broken right now, i really dunno what to do. somebody pls help me... is there still hope? theres always hope... but is there any this scenario? or should i just... "if you love her, let her go. if she comes back, its meant to be" ?
the thing is, i dont want to...i seriously still love her. another thing the friend pointed out is that my gal told her that we have really nothing else to talk about anymore. i agree that sometimes we do have long silent and dunno wat to do times. but i love this girl and i want to make it work... im serving ns now. trying to get my bike. and im thinking of the fun thing we can do in the future... so we will have more things to talk about too. i really want to be with her... in fact, i think of marrying her. YES, i'm 20, she's 17 only. you know wat, you can judge me or watever, but i really enjoy my time with her. she's someone i really cherished. I THINK SHE IS REALLY SPECIAL.

help me... tell me what to do. PLEASE........ im in so much agony right now



There are always reasons for breaking up; the difference is whether that reason is conveyed to you verbally or not. But eventually, you will realise that the reasons given are not as important as the execution and the desire to leave. That's probably akin to death, where there's little meaning in analyzing a person's death since even if you have the answer, the poignant lost is permanent. There's nothing you could do to resurrect that dead soul other than using the case study to prevent future mishap.

I won't go about trying to explain the possibilities because there are indeed quite a number of it.

You probably have two choices:

i) One is to seek her out and understand the real underlying reason behind the break-up (even so, you might not get the real thing). Of course, she will likely not agree to your request if you are completely unstable.

ii) Gather your stuff and move on, knowing that even if you do meet her and such, there's little you could do since you can't force love out of anybody or to be in a relationship with you.

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us