Sunday, August 26, 2007

Aunt Agony III 260807

Originally posted by F.raon.I.R:
sososo sucky.Coz i happened to see my crush in other guy's arm posing for pic.damn.It was a birthday pic,this guy created this confession situation with help of some frens like u saw in tv.i'm feeling damn down now.Ever since i saw that picture,my mind has been pre occupied with that picture that i rather never ever see.hai.what should i do.I am very tempted to ask her about what's their relationship like though i wanna act blur,asking her if she's still single.
i don't know what i am to her.I wonder if my actions are obvious to her,my feelings for her.Confused.
need some time for this sorrows man.. :x :cry: :cry:




Why even bother in the first place?

If you so affected over your 'competitors' (when you should be focusing in yourself by selling both your tangible and intangible qualities to her), then you will forever be insecure because guys will still be flocking to her even if she is attached with you.

It's always never about competitors - it's always about yourself and your inferior complex.

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us