Sunday, August 19, 2007

Aunt Agony II 190807

Originally posted by Othello_Red:
I'm really just wondering if that's possible. Cuz I dunno if that's what's happening to me.

Basically I've been with my gf for almost 2yrs now. At the start of the r/s I threw everything in, but got hurt v badly by her. We used to quarrel almost everyday and it didn't help that I'm studying overseas. I tried to keep giving in, but it seemed then that the more I give in, the more she takes. And whenever we quarrel, she'd always want a break up and I'd have to fight very hard to win her back. After awhile, I guess I just gave up subconciously.

Problem is that, now she realised her mistakes and is trying hard to treat me better. But I just don't love her as much anymore. Worse, I feel the love slipping away. She's a nice girl, but I just can't bring myself to throw everything into the r/s again. Basically, now, I dun care as much, but she's really doing all she can to keep the r/s up and really doesn't want a break up. I'm really afraid that I might just have run out of love for her.

Guess I just wanna hear ur views on this.



Have you gamble and lost heavily before?

When that happens, chances are, your mind wouldn't think of winning, but rather, you would be trying to 'break even' from your losses by betting more or stretching yourself to the maximum 'credit limit' you can handle.

Of course, more often than not, our luck is already bad enough to begin with (which is why we are losing) and as we gamble further, we lose even more... until we are left with no choice but to cease.

But there are times when we see ourselves recuperating from our debts... strangely

***

You might reckon that you have run out of love for someone, but in reality, you have reached your break-even point. So much so that right now, your inner self is asking if you should continue your gamble because you can now opt to exit safely, since clarify has returned to you.

It's very much an innate fear; asking you to accept her whole heartedly once again with more 'investments'. This is a blatant reminder of the pain you went through previously. Most people are fine with not winning or scoring victories, for as long as they can avoid disappointments and failures.

Once you have cleared your spiritual debts (via a karmic relationship); through our higher consciousness, there's often little meaning to remain anymore and we feel the need to 'graduate' from our circumstances. Graduation doesn't necessary means departure - it could also mean shedding the old skin of your relationship by breathing a new life and renew the entire structure of your love.

Your always have the freewill to decide the outcome of your relationship. Currently, imho, to break up is as viable as to give her one last chance.

It's your call my friend.

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us