Saturday, June 02, 2007

The Card, the Book and the Photo

Current infatuation? Card tricks! I just got a Tally-Ho deck; probably one of the premium decks around to use when applying sleight of hand. I love the design. Beats any traditional deck hands down.



Current book reading-in-progress? Sun Tzu Art of War and Management. Danny bestow it to me during my first day in Corporate Marketing. I thought there was strategies employed by the team enmeshing within the manual - turn out that it was a freebie. Haha... but I love the mandarin characters wrote by Sun Tzu. That's freaking 墨水.


Had breakfast at maxwell before work. So sad that Jerry is leaving. Though it has only been a couple of weeks, but well, he's geniunely a very nice chap. Just had to snap a quick photo with him, in my somewhat bedraggled-cum-desperate-liao look', just before I rush for my hub bus.


All the best to Jerry for his new job at One George St! ^_^

P.S: Go to View and Encode to Unicode (UFT-8) to read mandarin characters.

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us