Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Aunt Agony 260906

Originally posted by wallace82:
heard from somepeople that first time relationship will not last is it true ?

when u are yr gf first bf..

had some problems with her hai.. :(

when i ask her do you love me ?

She reply with don't know even we are together for 6 mths i know it's not long but if she don't know whether she love me y would she even want to be with me.. and she ask me back what is love ? I really don't know how to explain to her..

PLs i need some advise, I really don't want to lose her.



In this modern era (Aquarian Age), most people would experience between 2-4 serious relationships. I usually sum up the reason by claiming that that would usually be the typical amount of 'cosmic experience' required for a decent amount of personal growth in love before they could possibly 'graduate'.

I suggest that you don't go about pondering too deep over the 'lasting' issue, much more than an interest to learn more about the mechanics of Love and how it affects you subconsciously. I wouldn't say it's impossible for first love to succeed, but you shouldn't choose idealism over realism, should it not have the conclusion u desired.

P.S: We should always remind ourselves that different people we meet have different purpose in our lives. And most people are never the happily-ever-after. How complicated will it be if we have scores of potentials in that list of happily-ever-after thingy? Obviously, the rest will form the bulk of our 'growth structure', responsible for nurturing and maturing our mindset in love.

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us