Thursday, September 28, 2006

Continued from AA 160906

Originally posted by vgal:
Had been trying to break off with my bf since friday.

On friday, wanted to talk but ended up quarrelling. So i suggested if we so unhapi, juz break up. he said ok. and exchanged some nasty remarks then good bye remarks.

sat: he smsed me many times. want to talk. talked over the phone, 5 min into the conversation, we were already in a quarrel. and he hung up on me. 2 hours later, he called me, want to talk. i said i want to break off. nothing to talk anymore. he said want a closure, i said im in a terrible mood, not a good time. he called me more than 10 times and smsed me more than 10 times that nite. then he said he has video of me (insinuating that it is something nude). i ignored him. he keep sending hate smses to me. i ignored.

sun: he smsed many times. i fed up n replied. he said he juz need to clarify certain things. he called me and i answered. after clarifying certain things, he started being sarcastic and abusive. i hung up. he threatened me with the video again, want me to go to his place, i refused and ignored him.

mon - wed: everyday sms, sometimes hate sms, sometimes sound nice and asked me go meet him at his place. i refused. when i refused, he will threaten me with the sms.

wed nite: finally i met him for he said he needs a closure. when i met him, asked him about video, he acted blur. i was so angry and said lets go police station. he said he wont go with me. i went police station myself and made a police report, half way, i stopped.

i called him. and talked very nicely to him and tried to make peace. he said he wants me back. i said not possible anymore. he said then dun regret. i said why u want to force someone to stay with u? he said he doesnt care. i forced him into it. i talked nicely to him and made peace with him.

today: there is no where to settle this amicably with him. This is fatal attraction. he is like a monster and demon who is juz after me and my sanity. i am contemplating to juz run away. cut off all contacts with him. dun answer his calls. maybe even go overseas for a while so that he cant threaten me any more.

is that too irresponsible?



The extremist traits are surfacing; the exact replica of how his marriage failed previously. An unevolved man will be hit by the consequence of being unevolved and probably lack even the rudimentary understanding of what love means.

'... said why u want to force someone to stay with u? he said he doesnt care...'

This statement says all (and that reminds me of certain forumite).

He's vindictive in nature and his claim of having 'video' is probably a plot to keep an aura of fear presence over you.

I suppose cutting all form of contacts with him is wise. Meanwhile, never relent yourself just because he claims to have your 'video'. Each time you relent, you will appear like his ruse is working.

I wish you well.

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us