Wednesday, August 02, 2006

The '无事不登三宝殿'

He avoided my SMS; I guess the sum is gone for good.

I think it's disappointing to reckon that I actually went through the miles to help him when I was already having problems with my cash flow back then and when I needed that same help from him now - there wasn't even a fucking respond.

朋友做到这样。。。 干脆不要做了 (Samuel's tone)

Actually it's a small sum; but certainly the amount will help to ease my bills and classes when I am only drawing a fucking $420 from the army and doing a 2WO's Job. And when I minus a hundred buck for insurance, my fucking disposal income is merely a miserable 320.

Seriously, I don't fucking wish to be a debt collector having to chase for my debt when in fact it should be automatic. I don't see the reason why he could club, spend and drown himself with alcohol when he could have the money to repay me, especially when I am having trouble with cashflow.

That was almost one fucking year; he probably thinks that I could probably survive liao.

I think I am too kind to people who doesn't even see the same light as I view their friendship; I guess Mars in Scorpio of 11th house is too benevolent for my liking.

Really quite disappointed by this person... whom I considered as a good friend. *shake head*

Oh well...

I trust wrong people... again. (The pic below is NOT that guy; just to show how good I am to wear 情侣装 with him. Haha!)



P.S: Deeds don't lie; The '无事不登三宝殿' can all go screw themselves from today onwards. (Go to View, Encoding and change to Unicode (UTF-8) to read chinese words)

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us