Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Aunt Agony 160806

Originally posted by starlight_dm:
I got a very good friend at my workplace. Though we are both married, we talk and share a lot. Can talk anything under the sun. We share our sorrows , happiness and many personal things. I feels that she cares for me. When I am down, she will also try to talk to me and give a pat on the shoulder. Vice versa. To an extend, I realized I talk to her more than talking to my wife. We also go out quite often (just 2 of us). I will buy her gifts and meals. She will buy me tie, watch, makan etc. Our actions and behavior are just like a any couple. At times, she will even be upset with me if I dun treat her well.

When I am overseas, I will email her daily. During nights and weekends, we will sms one another. Occassionally, we will go out for a walk or for a meal. More recently, I feel so attached to her that I feel uncomfortable not seeing her for just one day!

As for my wfe, we dun talk much. She is also not sensitive type. Think she is more interested in her tv programme than talking to me.

On one hand, I am very fortunate to have such a good friend. On the other hand, I sensed that I begin to like her. Dun get me wrong, we did not engaged in sexual related activity. I dun want to break up her family but I can't control my emotion at times.

Can someone give me some constructive advice what I should do?




Do you realise that all these thingy should be channelled to your wife, in which it would probably work towards a fulfilling marriage?

You are providing excuses to yourself to avoid putting the commitment into your own chosen marriage. You think your wife is more interested in her TV programs than you - have you not done anything, like you did for your good friend, to blossom your own love?

You are playing with fire my friend - because should there be a day when crisis slam into your marriage - you will run away incontrovertibly and turn to her for emotional support. This escape, when in fact you should be standing firm and fight the adversary of circumstances, will cause your love to abate gradually.

This is the effect of love after marriage - I vaguely recalled an astrological phenomenon regarding this issue (Moon Square Uranus) - about people falling in love after marriage.

Your feeling is a sign that you should focus more ATTENTION and AFFECTION towards your wife. You don't have to avoid your good friend, just spent more time and resource on your wife because she is your woman. Of course, if the feeling is overwhelming, then avoid putting yourself into tricky predicament which you reckon you cannot possibly handle. If you don't wish to save yourself and prefer to indulge in this sweet torment, you will face whatever consequence it will stir from beneath.

Behind every love's defeat - begins from a simple excuse. Should you neglect your marriage due to a simple friendship, this friendship is no longer simple.

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us