Saturday, August 12, 2006

Aunt Agony 120806

Originally posted by myownlife:
(Refering to AA 110806)
i have a similar problem.

The thing is, i've been with him for going 6 years, Since my secondary school days. Now that i'm in final year poly, he's in ite.
i dare not show my mom my boyfriend cause we don't usually communicate. My parents are never at home as they are busy working .
But knowing my parents well, they want me to lead a better life than them. Mom always ask me to find a rich boyfriend. So i don't know how to bring him home.
i love him and i don't mind the differences. its just that, i don't know how to tell my parents.
My course of study is business and in my futre i'm going to take over my family business as for him, he doesn't know where he is heading. I really don't mind being better off than him since we've been together this long. but, i know my parents will mind and, i'm afraid he minds too coz no mater what, guys will always be guys. they have their ego.

loooking at the other thread make me realize that i'm somehow lost, should i be mama girl and leave him for someone better, coz i don't wish to.
or should i go for what i want, be with my heart.
some advice is greatly appreciated.



Compatibility is relative.

If you reckon that compatibility is a perplex issue (in your case... education), chances are, it will bother you because it is relative to how you perceive what's important to you in love.

You will probably see your relationship getting estranged by the invisible overwhelming pressure you think your parents has put on you - it probably wouldn't survive as long as you are stuck in between.

I cannot say it's wrong to choose a rich boyfriend (Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn) because ultimately, whichever man you choose at the end of the road, it will be the choice you live with. Different people have different pre-requisite in love... to fill different needs - only you truly know what you truly need and if you think you have make a right choice, then nobody other than yourself could tell you otherwise.

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us