Monday, August 28, 2006

Zen (And me?)

Not much Aunt Agony cases reported these days; or at least those I bothered to handle. But nevertheless, I will still update my blog (I will reserve one topic for my National Service experience, after ORD, which I can foresee it to be a fcuking lengthy page).

I am reading a book by Charlotte Kasl - titled 'Zen and The Art of Falling in Love'. How this book mysteriously ended up in my collection is pretty interesting; I found the book in a cab when I was coming home (midnight), brought it back and shove it some corner. I didn't even bother to read the title or even explore the content until today.

And I found the book almost one year ago (I think).

What I liked about it is its philosophical approach to Love - somewhat akin to CloUdiSm, my self-styled book. And perhaps my soul is getting restless - I am beginning to feel that time is too ephemeral to be wasting on mundane stuff like dota gaming, when there is much unaccomplishment waiting to be accomplish. There is this growing, surging drive, stirring incessantly and creating much uneasiness. I don't even think any could sympathise what I am going through because somehow I feel like I am hauled into an alternate dimension of needs.

I see knowledge as seductive and I see it as a path for me to end this series of arid activities when weekend approaches.

I shall do whatsoever is needed to restore my personal balance and also, pray to find a job ASAP.

I am bleeding financially and I cannot cope soon.



Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us