Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Aunt Agony 150806

Originally posted by Sockhwa:
[b]I used to have sweet and good boyfriend.. i always think he will be my onli one.. But unfortunately, an unexpected nightmare had came.. He broke up with me.. Many reasons he gave, but i don know e real reason.. to wat i feel, he is sick of our relationship and me ba.. I really don know all e while he is thinking of this.. Bearing with my temper and unreasonable.. He look very happy when he is with me.. If he had to told me, i will surely changed.. I really don know... It Is my fault.. I should be more understanding towards his feeling.. But now he is together another girl after we broke up less than one week.. is because he changed heart that y he broke with me? i really don know.. I love him alot, and we been together 4 one and half years already and all e memories we shared, he k give up so easily.. i always hope i am e heartless one and not him.. at least i wont be so sad.. I know this is not totally his fault.. I got my fault too .. If i got e chance to get back with him, i will treat him very good.. let him be most fortunate guy in e world.. BUt is this possible? Nope.. What is gone is already gone.. Maybe if he and me still have fate or maybe he still love me, we will get back ba.. I really don know wat my life will be.. I hate to feel sad and miserable.. I hate myself too but i don hate him at all. I am e main cause..



Guys usually won't tell you how miserable they are; they usually show it by leaving the relationship. It is a sign of weakness to be seen miserable and feeble in love.

Devoid of communication? Without a doubt, you will face shipwreck. You cannot 'think' into a relationship because it 'seemed like that' - you assume things without proper communication - you will eventually come to know that actually, you knew nothing.

P.S: That's the reason why we must constantly be told that we are loved and not 'think' that probably he/she does. Knowing is not enough; we like to be told that we are loved. It's not about the obvious; it's about communication.

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us