Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Aunt Agony 280206

Originally posted by Wulus:
I know a girl for 6 month...

always hang out together, people thought we are an item...She is single so do i...

We always call each other out have fun together, sharing the same thoughts, same hobbies...

There are some hinting and flirting in our conversation but i know very well if i ask her to be my gf the answer is yes...


Just got myself a diploma but getting a low pay job, she is still in poly...
I am not ready...
I willing to wait for her and i dun mind remain single....Just to focus on my career first...
Both are too young...
I love the friendship more than getting into a relationship...


She can't wait...what should i do?


Being thru 1 relationship...One and only that hurt me most

Not wroth being together end up not the one i spend my lifetime with....



You are the guy who thinks too much.

You are constantly fed with thoughts of inadequacy that you will never feel 'enough'.

You will tell yourself, there is still NS, probably after NS first. Then probably comes higher education.. probably after that bah. Then comes work... probably after a while bah. Then comes money... probably abit more bah...

As you aged, you will come to realise that Love is not something that automatically comes to you when you are finally 'prepared'. And what makes you think that the ones that came to you are the ones you are seeking?

It seemed to me you are more fearful of the repercussion of risky relationship at this age, more than anything else.

Don't get me wrong; I don't want you to step into a relationship for the sake of it. Rather, understand that your reason of not accepting and acknowledging this Love is out of fear, not because you thought it was more rational and logical to build a career first.

I have a friend who had your sort of thinking; his first gf came when he was around 32-33.

And then it also failed, despite feeling decently 'enough'.

Some things won't change in Love - your amount of lessons needed for 'graduation'.

When you are enough? Chances are, you will never be.

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us