Thursday, February 16, 2006

Aunt Agony II 160206

Originally posted by bravo82:
oh dear..dunno i do wrong or not.. but u see my gf broke up with me some time ago..abt 3 weeks ago. its she who wanted to break up citing several reasons. and i decided to let things go. now almost once every 2-3 days she will call me to chat n sms me. when i tried patching back she said just frenz oni.. so i was like 'ok..just frenz"

then when she find out i haf been widening my social circle..meeting with other gals..guys..ex schmates bla bla.. she gets real upset that i am moving on maybe?

n today on valentine's day she msgs me saying that she watching movie alone...feeling weird tt kind of thing . then now she just came bk ard 2am..n she called n told me what she did etc. then i just kept quiet as i just woke up. she the nask if i got anything to say so i was like "nothing much to say .. last time can just cook up anything to chat with u..but now since tt breakup i haf nothing to say to u" with that she got offended n put down the fone n say wont contact me again. in a way i feel sad coz i dun want her to NOT contact me.. just hate it when she always ask me if i got nothing to say when she calls me up. come on la.. u call me then u end up sking me if i got nothing to say? n i just spoke to u 8 hrs ago!! hw to everytime tok?

so i told her that i cant just go abt calling any fren up n toking to them when she asked me y i never call her bla bla. with this she got offended n put the fone down.

yes i do love her alot.. but seems like we will not be together ever again. well.. i wont accept her even if she wanna come back though i do love her still. so i m trying real hard to move on u know. n here she is always making me confused. just wanna know did i hurt her real bad by saying all those un-wise comments? she is the one who is always wanting to break up in all her relationships n i was the latest. n now this kinda unexpected behaviour from her? i'm confused.. n i tot that i would be the one deeply affected as she has been my only gf..




There are couple of possibilities here, but the root of WHY this is happening... MCsquare made an accurate point regarding her needs to prevent you-from-moving-before-she does, so as to achieve the best of both world result with or without having a relationship.

I have always told my friends '... the best revenge is to move on faster than your ex...'

Which is exactly what is happening to you now.

You know about the negative herd mentality?

If I am not, you shall not be. I shall use an analogy below (Please don't debate with me over this issue because I am seeing this from ONE point of view and using that view as an analogy):

***

Know why the NS defaulter made such huge headline?

Because most have served their national liability and he managed to escape. All the disgruntlement is because he had managed to escape... with a small fine.

All the new heavier punishments are signs to reassure public '...don't worry, we are tightening up... so no one else could escape that easily... Everyone else will be the same...'

Negative herd mentality.

Would it have remove the hell and sacrifice you have gone through IF he was jailed... or even made to serve NS?

I am not saying that what he did was right; in the eyes of law, he wasn't.

And if we think carefully, is he the only one defaulting?

Of course not.

Would these defaulters endanger or risk national security due to under-maning or whatsoever... just because he didn't serve?

Of course not.

In percentage wise, is it a significant amount?

Of course not.

... But we just want him to be the same as us...

***

To move on is a sign of maturity from past lesson. We all have to move on some checkpoint in life because we have lost the reason to remain in them.

CloUdiSm final law of Love states '... Love is not forever...'

If we have several relationships in our life, logically how can all those love be forever?

In the end, we grow up from the 'non-forevers'.

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us