Thursday, February 23, 2006

Aunt Agony II 230206

Originally posted by Agenda:
last time got tis gal lor.. tis I always listen 2 ur sorrows and her nagging all those den go makan wif her or pei her til her friends come.. then she go wif tis other guy :(

NO MORE MR.NICE GUY!!!!!!!

Then after she broke up wif her stead still wan 2 msg me and den duno say wat until I oso no mood reply and den msg me abt 4 times I dulan turn off hp.. LUCKY NV COME FIND ME :twisted: :twisted:

Tis type of gal say wan find nice guy den always go ahead be heartbroken den come crawling bak 2 the 1 that truly love them

So my advice, DON'T BE TOO NICE MAYBE LISTEN 2 THEM ONCE IN A WHILE AND ASK ABOUT THEM!!!

RAWR!!!! :evil: :evil:

Finally got that out, Ok I can move on wif my life liao :D



There is this thing about most guys; they cannot be an emotional companion, save for people they are interested in. Sometimes, because there is a hidden agenda to their action - being 'nice' is but a facade.

If your friends are emotionally down, you mean they must be romantically involved with you to 'compensate' for your 'kindness'? Especially when you Love him/her?

What does Love means to you then? Having a relationship being top of your priority? (Which again reinforced my first paragraph)

Does having a relationship automatically mean Love?

If you want to be there for someone, be there without expecting returns... and not setting your safety net to catch someone and cursed at the effort you took that has no returns.

Listening to someone is volunteering. It is not business.

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us