Thursday, February 23, 2006

Aunt Agony 230206

Originally posted by sadboyboy:
hey guys. who can tolerate your gf cheating and lying to u?? i doubt anyone can tolerate it... my gf is always lying to me. i don't know for what reason. she has been lying to me since we were together. i really cannot take it soon. the word "BREAK" is always flashing on my mind. should i give up on this relationship? or there's something which i can do to help her change her attitude? but i really really love her a lot. i can't bear to give up on her. i really can't. my love for her is really very deep. but the things she did to me really hurts me a lot. it hurts~



When one become constantly untruthful, it creates barrier between the couple.

If Love means having to remain emotionally intimate, lying deny that experience.

If she has to lie about things, it posts a huge question on the integrity of her personality or possible 'double life'.

Cheer

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us