Monday, July 25, 2005

Aunt Agony 250705

Originally posted by frostice:
I came from a boy sch since pri till sec. i am not a very good looking guy and short. So not like my others friends mostly all got gf liao, execpt me when during sec.

But one day. that time i tink i was still sec4. i saw this girl in my tutution centre which i cant take my eyes off her. To me she is pretty and special, but my friends say is ok looking only. So everyday my mind is full of her. Finally one day i decided to go right up to know her and i successed. So we exchange contact. That day i was so happy until i couldnt sleep. :D (come to tink back i tink i am abit crazy that time)

Although i got her contact but i dare not call her because dont know wad to tok about and also i think the 1st gal i ever like. But the funny thing she call me the next day and talk to me through i have nothing much to tok, but she say nevermind she will do the toking. So from then on it seems everyday she tok to me and like we can tok for hours and hours happily. :D But when comes to dating her, i only date out her a few times.

But happy times dont last long, after sometime i found out that she came from a rich family and had bf already. At that time i totally lost out, very sad and it seem like the world lost out of colour. So i tink for nights and nights, finally i decided to give up, because i not like bf tall, good looking, and also not as poor as i am and she is rich gal, how can a poor guy like me give her happliness. So i try to keep distance away from her, dont call her, reject her call, and even when i saw her i just say hi and walk off le. (my heart really pain when i do that) after long time, she seldom call me le, and i also never call her le. But that didnt stop me from thinking of her.
but after a year later, one day suddenly a call, i heard her voice again.


At that time i was kinda of happy again. She told me that she is very sad, becoz her bf is with other gal and still wan to be with her and she love her bf very much and they have been together for years. So i try my best to console her but i really am too stupid abt console ppl. But in the end she feel better when toking to me...and say thanks to me for console her. But i still didnt feel that i got any chance to chase her. After that she didnt call me again le, and i also didnt want to interfere with their relationship problems. Although i really feel like calling her, ask her bf to get lost, and chase her. But i dont know y all my confidence r lost out.

Then after a few years later, i met her she already got a new bf... then i sian again, although i recently just contact her but already not like last time we used to chat about happily liao :( ...i always think if that time i really did not give up on her, would she be my gf by now??? But what to do is Over....hai :( Until today it had been 4 years i still like her, and since then i had never go on relationship yet, i also dunno y, maybe i still very like her or probably i lost confidence in relationship liao or maybe i cant find someone like her again....hai :(

u ppl must be thinking i am dumb, stupid and ball-less.... maybe i am... :(

can u ppl give me some advices....


To me, whether you wanna give up or not, isn't exactly the greatest concern here. I feel there is something more critical here that you probably have to learn about your failure before history repeats itself and you find yourself experiencing a double whammy.

This is a case where you rejected yourself.

[quote]...how can a poor guy like me give her happliness. So i try to keep distance away from her, dont call her, reject her call, and even when i saw her i just say hi and walk off le[/quote]

[quote]After that she didnt call me again le, and i also didnt want to interfere with their relationship problems.[/quote]

If she is attached, whether or not to give up, it remains subjective to the individual. You chose to give up, its fine as well. BUT the above malicious mindsets will serve to ruin you until you decide to do something about it. Happiness talks nothing about monetary wealth dude - only people who doesn't understand thinks that its all about money. YOU haven't even started and killed yourself with this thought - very bad.

IMHO, when you two had almost zero contact and she called you out of the blue and related matters of the heart - THIS IS IN FACT, blatantly a fringing` obvious hint that she is trying to drop. Reasons' very simple: when your emotions is in the mess, you scan for the closest/intimate companion in your memory to rant or talk about it. Your love affairs is such that people usually can't talk very much to others they ain't comfortable with, because it involves the next stage of emotions - opening up. You don't find strangers/hi-bye friends, whom you do not have contact for so long, to talk about these things UNLESS your scenario causes your world to shake and all closest/intimate friends became an unsuitable channel. (Or unless you are a known AA to your friends)

She calls you because unconsciously, she wants you to know that she is single. Duh, obviously she knows that you probably had some feelings for her.

P.S: This is a case of self-rejection, not rejected rejection.

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us