Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Aunt Agony 260705

Originally posted by FaithGuy:
Hi guys,

I dont know how to describe this kind of feeling , its sickening , hurts, pain and struck to the bone.

I fall in love with girl A . A rejected first time but shown interest over time because i didnt give up . sounds like a perfect fairytale love story ???

Just when this perfect love story begins, girl B steps into the whole game, girl B likes me , girl A knew girl B's intention ( they are good friends ).

Finally, girl A agrees .

I re-instated my stand to A I doesnt like B and i will definitely love A . I indirectly hinted B i am going after A . B , isnt very happy , i can sense that .
I told A all about it . A is in a dilemma whether this relationship should be continued.

NOW , WHAT DID I DO WRONG ??? I really feel like taking a knife and stab myself . There is no perfect path to choose , did i choose the wrong path ?
I knew from the start if something like this happen, one of 3 has to give up.....

i need solid and concrete advice.


Why must both of you open a path to include someone else into picture?

You like your woman and your woman as well - why must you two account for SOMEBODY else? Isn't love between two? You think it's some kind of love triangle - in a matter of factly, it isn't. It only becomes when you allow that to happen.

If you wanna seek for your own personal happiness, the last thing you ought to do is to consider the whole world as part of your package. You will never be able to please everyone and circumstances will force you to make a decision... SO choose something sensible... something that you desire and wouldn't regret in years to come.

One of the three has to give up? Isn't it obvious who would that be? SINCE WHEN IS SHE PART OF YOUR RELATIONSHIP? It seemed that your woman didn't exactly fall very deep in love with you; she seemed to be merely giving you and this relationship a chance, thus the befuddlement when a completely nonsensical scenario, which shouldn't have affected either one of you, crop up.

P.S: Love well and maintain your grounds strongly. Do not always think that every single thing in love is complication - it isn't.

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About us